• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

How much money do you have saved up in the ABD?

Poke2Laser

Bells
How much money do ya have saved up?I currently have...390k! I was at 280k at 3:00pm Eastern time today,and at 9:15pm i had 390k! I just sold foreign fruit from ma trees,cause they grew back today,and i just made a trade and got 70k!

I'm savin up for the next expansion in ma house,and for da gorgeous furniture.Not spending it anytime soon..

600,000 for crown :] i need 400,000 more :0

*looking at your sig* Babys cannot hold fishing rods or fish can they? :p

lol yea i saw ur post! and i remember u were savin up for the halo,and i bought a shave ice maker and a hamster cage,which is in my house and is very useful!

i had over 2,000,000, but i used it on the gorgeous set, and buying items from ppl.

now i only have 100,000 bells.

Bloodywolf090 said:
i had over 2,000,000, but i used it on the gorgeous set, and buying items from ppl.

oh wow!! i kinda figured dat after i saw ur house lol

Poke2Laser said:
Bloodywolf090 said:

oh wow!! i kinda figured dat after i saw ur house lol
lol! but im saving for my last house expansion now (flag) :)

None useing my monies for an expantion and for points for Tom Nook so I can get Mindia's Mask only alot more points to go!
got like 590 somethin I need 6,500 T_T

like 10k lol... i just use it to throw my change in there every once in a while..

Poke2Laser said:
How much money do ya have saved up?I currently have...390k! I was at 280k at 3:00pm Eastern time today,and at 9:15pm i had 390k! I just sold foreign fruit from ma trees,cause they grew back today,and i just made a trade and got 70k!

I'm savin up for the next expansion in ma house,and for da gorgeous furniture.Not spending it anytime soon..
i had the throne in my town the other day and it was 800,000 wow! :O :O :O :O :O :O :O

ABD stands for 'Automatic Bell Dispenser'.

I currently have only 36k. I just spent all my bells on my house.

As of this morning i have 5,001 Bells. Now sure what I'm saving for... yet anyway
I already bought a tuxedo, trench coat and blue argyle top from Gracie Grace to match my Sailors Hat... so i'm set for a while!

I used to have about 280k in my ABD, but then I finally got enough money to get the basement....so i spent it all. XD the basement is as big as the main room XDXDXD

Back