• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

How many villagers did you get from TBT?

Only Rudy.
I got Zucker and Tangy from Reddit and Katt, Stinky and Punchy from Tumblr.

Last edited:
Good. People *should* love Pompom. She's a sweet little duck.

yes!! i first saw her when i was playing hide and seek on the island and i just knew we were destined to be together.....

tumblr_n0mhc5vgNU1sxy19co1_400.png

Most, except Erik(starter) and Fuchsia(got from a friend's void on purpose) and Fauna(camper) Rest is from here I think haha.

Butch and Muffy are really the only ones that come to mind (thanks beanie!)

Last edited:
A LOT FROM WI FI MOVE INS

keepers - zucker </3

Goldie - Tamamushroom
Merengue
Muffy
Fauna - Twilight sparkle
Vesta
rip zucker

I got a ton from here, and I want to apologize for the majority of their fates. :O
Chief, Midge, Blanche, O'Hare and Frita were all wiped out as my sister and I restarted our town...
Filbert is the only one I adopted from TBT for my current town, and I adopted Kiki for my sister, she's fine.

Usually adopt from here or Reddit.

Last edited:
I really prefer to give them away, but I only got one, and that was Julian from Nyandash35's raffle ~
Even including all of the AC sites I'm on, the number is still one.

I've gotten 4 for my deer town from here;

Lopez from Umeko
Beau from Mochichou
Deirdre from Emeraldfox
Fauna from Carley

The rest of my deer were random move ins between my towns and Bruce who I cycled for myself.

My horse town I got

Victoria from Lea ~ after all you've done for me aswell! True saint here.
Peaches from Lurrdoc
Papi from Feliss
And Elmer, who I can't remember where I got him from exactly, just that he must have been sorted through my BF list and not on here cause there's no trace of a trade on here. :s

All my other horses again were random move ins or the 3 that town started with.

For Utopia, I got: Cole, Tangy, Octavian, Stitches
For Sparkle, I got: Maple, Pekoe, Sprinkle, Queenie, Marshal

Out of my current, I got Skye from lea, Henry from an accidental Wi-Fi, Cookie from MayorAvalon, and Phoebe from a cycling thread,

I got Blaire from Willow :)
and
Mint from Mary - She unfortunately moved without notice :( I considered resetting
and
Filbert from WolvesTundra

Last edited:
Back