• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How many villagers did you get from TBT?

Only Rudy.
I got Zucker and Tangy from Reddit and Katt, Stinky and Punchy from Tumblr.

Last edited:
Good. People *should* love Pompom. She's a sweet little duck.

yes!! i first saw her when i was playing hide and seek on the island and i just knew we were destined to be together.....

tumblr_n0mhc5vgNU1sxy19co1_400.png

Most, except Erik(starter) and Fuchsia(got from a friend's void on purpose) and Fauna(camper) Rest is from here I think haha.

Butch and Muffy are really the only ones that come to mind (thanks beanie!)

Last edited:
A LOT FROM WI FI MOVE INS

keepers - zucker </3

Goldie - Tamamushroom
Merengue
Muffy
Fauna - Twilight sparkle
Vesta
rip zucker

I got a ton from here, and I want to apologize for the majority of their fates. :O
Chief, Midge, Blanche, O'Hare and Frita were all wiped out as my sister and I restarted our town...
Filbert is the only one I adopted from TBT for my current town, and I adopted Kiki for my sister, she's fine.

Usually adopt from here or Reddit.

Last edited:
I really prefer to give them away, but I only got one, and that was Julian from Nyandash35's raffle ~
Even including all of the AC sites I'm on, the number is still one.

I've gotten 4 for my deer town from here;

Lopez from Umeko
Beau from Mochichou
Deirdre from Emeraldfox
Fauna from Carley

The rest of my deer were random move ins between my towns and Bruce who I cycled for myself.

My horse town I got

Victoria from Lea ~ after all you've done for me aswell! True saint here.
Peaches from Lurrdoc
Papi from Feliss
And Elmer, who I can't remember where I got him from exactly, just that he must have been sorted through my BF list and not on here cause there's no trace of a trade on here. :s

All my other horses again were random move ins or the 3 that town started with.

For Utopia, I got: Cole, Tangy, Octavian, Stitches
For Sparkle, I got: Maple, Pekoe, Sprinkle, Queenie, Marshal

Out of my current, I got Skye from lea, Henry from an accidental Wi-Fi, Cookie from MayorAvalon, and Phoebe from a cycling thread,

I got Blaire from Willow :)
and
Mint from Mary - She unfortunately moved without notice :( I considered resetting
and
Filbert from WolvesTundra

Last edited:
I got 1. It was Marcel <3 About to get another :)

Back