• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

How many towns/cities have you lived in?

How many towns/cities have you lived in?

Votes: 15 22.4%

Votes: 13 19.4%
  • 3-4

Votes: 23 34.3%
  • 5-7

Votes: 14 20.9%
  • 8-11

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • 12-15

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 16+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I've moved 3 times during this little lifespan of mine but they were all in the same city. It's not the worst place in the world but id love to move to a different country entirely one day..

I spent all my life in the same city but in different parts, I use to live downtown and now I'm in the suburbs

i had to think back and count because a lot of the cities i lived in was when i was really little but in total: 7 i think? if i'm counting right. family was pretty transient when i was super little (and i included the year i spent living in assen when i was a baby with extended relatives, which is so totally random LOL) i haven't moved out of my current city and spent most of my life hear so it kinda feels like i got that hustle and bustle part of my life over with pretty early on

I have lived in six, but all of them were in the same state. I’ve had a taste of large cities, small cities, suburbs, and small towns in different climates.

technically only 3, however i've moved within the city to different counties so i'm not sure if that would count!

I've lived in the same city since I was born. However, back in 2018, I did move literally right next door to the old childhood house I had lived in.

5-7 cities. Two countries. Multiple house moves within the majority of those cities.

e.g. I'm in my fourth house in my current city, where I lived before I lived in three different houses, etc.

Only two. Can't say different states, but different islands 🤣 We moved at least 8 times in 8 different houses within the same city though!

Back