• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

How many ponds are in your town?

If I ever reset any of my towns I am going to look for one pond.

4 in Pixel is fine - they're out of the way.
5 is too much!

And ponds wouldn't be nearly as "bad" if an extra rock didn't need to be included with every pond (rrrrr)

If I ever reset any of my towns I am going to look for one pond.

4 in Pixel is fine - they're out of the way.
5 is too much!

And ponds wouldn't be nearly as "bad" if an extra rock didn't need to be included with every pond (rrrrr)

I've seen a few responses about extra rocks spawning with extra ponds, but I'm pretty sure my town with 3 ponds has fewer permanent rocks than my town with one pond. I'm actually going to check o_O

Edit: Checked and Cardamon (one pond) has 8 permanent rocks and Glendale (3 ponds) has 6. However, I started Glendale more than 3 years ago, where Cardamon was started after the update. Not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Last edited:
I've seen a few responses about extra rocks spawning with extra ponds, but I'm pretty sure my town with 3 ponds has fewer permanent rocks than my town with one pond. I'm actually going to check o_O

Edit: Checked and Cardamon (one pond) has 8 permanent rocks and Glendale (3 ponds) has 6. However, I started Glendale more than 3 years ago, where Cardamon was started after the update. Not sure if that has anything to do with it.

This is so exciting!!!

- My theory is after the update there are more rocks. There also seems to be more chances to have the town hall pond or the train station pond.
- I truly believe there are more rocks after the update. My guess is that they were so excited that you can now sit on rocks that the game designers thought - yeah! People want more rocks!

I made a thread asking how many rocks are in your town. I'm going to edit my post asking when your town was created - before or after the update. It might make a difference.

Back