• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

How Many Dreamies do you have Left?

Shes here<33
tumblr_n20q8cSrHk1sw3o8wo1_400.jpg

5 left :)

Two left!

Omg...I kept the lineup of the same 10 villagers since last summer until the beginning of this week...four of which were original starter villagers (because I am disgustingly sentimental). I had only ever gotten rid of two villagers back around when the game first came out, because I knew people who really wanted them. Also, I had picked very few of my villagers for myself, everything was random move-ins that I allowed to happen.
At the beginning of this week, I decided I really needed to change things up and I picked three villagers who I decided had run their course the most to move out: Harry, Marcie, and Truffles. Harry and Marcie have been adopted (I still can't believe someone wanted Harry, it's awesome!!), and one of my friends who accidentally voided Truffles prior is going to take her soon.

I ended up going through all the possible villagers by personally type and making a list of all my favorite villagers in the game...which came out to a whopping 49 xD
I was able to narrow it down to about 9, and then from that list I picked: Sprinkle, Roald, and Filbert. I said for a long time when I was holding 10 in my town that if I could have an 11th villager, it would absolutely be Filbert. He even showed up in my camp once when my town was full and I was bummed out.
tumblr_mzmzkq1tyd1sw6w9uo1_400.jpg

For the other spots, I just picked my favorite penguins that I didn't have yet. I like all the penguin villagers so much, and I considered making an all penguin town before, but I really like some of current my non-penguin residents too much xD

One of my friends gifted Sprinkle to me, and now I'm on the hunt for Roald and Filbert! I'm in talks with someone on Tumblr to get Filbert today but I don't know if I will be able to get him omg..otherwise I've gotta do some quick campsite resetting today to fill my 10th spot so I don't have to be on streetpass/wi-fi lockdown this weekend ):
Roald really doesn't get passed around much, does he? I got a few Tumblr messages that were like "omg I wish I knew, I voided him because I didn't think anybody wanted him" Guess he just gets passed over for other jocks a lot?

FILBERT. I'm just missing Filbert now. Well, also Willow. It's either Filbert or Willow at this point.

Someone is holding Filbert for me and asdfghjkl; i've been stuck on the same day to keep my 10th villager in boxes so that I don't get a wi-fi/streetpass move in but it's liek ASJHDKJAlkjfljaflkdsl

gimme my filbert omfg

I FINALLY GOT OCTAVIAN!

I gave away someone else's "dreamie" last night so I'd have space to reset for Octavian since I'd managed to corner the Cranky plot. 18 resets later and he shows up! : D

So now I have them all~

Just need to actually move them over into my main town. o:

FILBERT. I'm just missing Filbert now. Well, also Willow. It's either Filbert or Willow at this point.

Someone is holding Filbert for me and asdfghjkl; i've been stuck on the same day to keep my 10th villager in boxes so that I don't get a wi-fi/streetpass move in but it's liek ASJHDKJAlkjfljaflkdsl

gimme my filbert omfg

Filbert appreciation club!! ヽ(?ー`)人(?∇`)ノ

Filbert appreciation club!! ヽ(?ー`)人(?∇`)ノ

( 。・_・。)人(。・_・。 ) Filbert is #1. Always Filbert. [sub](Except when O'Hare is #1, which is always, so technically this makes Filbert #2). [/sub]

My top dreamies are actually just these: O'Hare, Tangy, Marshal, and Filbert. The rest can go home. Well, not really go home, but if they disappeared I'd be devastated but I'll be able to get over it and replace them, but if any of these four moved out I'll probably swear off ACNL indefinitely.

Just need Filbert to complete this quartet now. I actually thought I'd be looking for Marshal last but yeah. o 3o

( 。・_・。)人(。・_・。 ) Filbert is #1. Always Filbert. [sub](Except when O'Hare is #1, which is always, so technically this makes Filbert #2). [/sub]

My top dreamies are actually just these: O'Hare, Tangy, Marshal, and Filbert. The rest can go home. Well, not really go home, but if they disappeared I'd be devastated but I'll be able to get over it and replace them, but if any of these four moved out I'll probably swear off ACNL indefinitely.

Just need Filbert to complete this quartet now. I actually thought I'd be looking for Marshal last but yeah. o 3o

My by far #1 absolutely favorite villager in the whole game "dreamie" is Cube. After that, it gets a little messy? Like I said, I have a list of 49 favorites LOL
But I think If I had to pick a top 3 it would be Cube, Sprinkle, and Filbert.

I'M OFFICIALLY DONE! Two days ago, I got Muffy from a cycling thread, and now I feel whole!

Back