• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

How long is your dock?

14 seems to be like the most common one, am i wrong or?
sorry under 14-ers, no one wants a dock like yours! lol

Just had to check mine too, because apparently I’m that insecure that I have to compare 😅
14 planks. Which is the most common and the longest according to this thread? or are longer docks possible?

i also wonder if in a future update Kapp‘n will come to the dock.. which is the most likely use for it other than those 2 fish that can only be found here, or is there something else?

Last edited:
This thread is giving me life.

But on a serious note; mine is the short one and it’s in an awkward place. I wish it was I could edit it in some way.

Residents of Yonderside breathed a sigh of relief today as it was announced by the Yonderside Island Committee that the length of our dock is 14 planks long.

"Thank goodness we don't live on an island with a short dock" - Gladys

I also have a 14 plank long dock hehe

My friends get jealous of the amount of rods and coolers on it

Back