• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

how do you eat your cereal with milk?

which one?

• immediately

Votes: 58 80.6%
  • wait to moisten/soften

Votes: 14 19.4%

• Total voters
I wait. I hate crunchy cereal, so I wait a good chunk of time before I actually start eating it, which makes it really soggy. I'm also the kind of person who loves a lot of milk in their cereal, and also in my opinion if you let it get soggy than it doesn't ruin everything, it just makes it better. However, I do agree that to a certain extent it does taste... weird.

I put the milk in first and add small amounts of cereal I can eat before it gets soft.

Cereal in general is something I usually grab when I don't have the time or energy to make a better breakfast, so it wouldn't do many any good to wait for it to get soggy, even if I did prefer it that way. However, when it comes to cereal with marshmallows (which I don't often eat, but on the occasions that I do), I like to eat around the marshmallows so that they get nice and moist by the time I've finished.

h...how have i never thought to let the cereal soak for a little first before??

This question literally doesn’t apply to me because I don’t eat cereal anymore.

Though if I had to pick an option, I would probably say immediately. Breakfast has always been a fast meal for me and cereal is no different.

I’m not sure which option to pick... I eat them immediately not so much because I like my cereals crunchy; I like both textures actually! Since I’m a slow eater, they get softer as I eat, so I get the best of both worlds? 😅

I like cereals crunchy, so oftentimes, I don't even add milk. XD If the cereal is inherently drier, then I would add some milk and dive in immediately.

soggy cereal is ndsuiff so i eat it as soon as i pour it

Voted immediately.

I don't prefer soggy cereal, but I can tolerate it. I definitely prefer the crunch

I don't like soggy cereal. It's like mush. Would definitely rather eat immediately after adding milk 🥛

right away because l don't like soggy cereal
when it gets soggy, it becomes more tasteless and squishy 🤢

I use chocolate flakes, so while I prefer it to be as crunchy as possible, I also like it to extract in the milk so I'll end up in chocolate milk haha

I don't have milk with my ceral, mainly because of not wanting it to be soggy? I just like the crunch, but there is frosties, the only one I wouldn't mind in milk, so I'd eat that straight away, soggyness makes me wanna gag XD
So glad to find others here who don't eat their ceral with milk~!

I eat it immediately, as I'm eating I like the crunch then ending with the "sogginess" of the cereal.

i start eating the second i pour milk into the bowl, i have shreddies so if i wait too long then i won't have a bowl of cereal, i'd have a bowl of mush 😂

I love soggy cereal! Can’t believe I’m in the minority for this haha. I especially like it soggy if it’s something like weetabix, whereas other cereals like Krave I can eat pretty much straight away.

Back