• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

how do i get villagers to keep wearing the clothes I give them?

AngelicPretty

having fun playing acnh!
Bells
Switch
2905-2868-7578
I watch this YouTuber "theamandafiles" and she has her villagers in these amazing outfits and their always in new clothes. ? do I have to send them the clothes 5 times in a letter like back in New Leaf? because when I give them clothes they wear it for one day and go back to wearing their default the next. so what do I do?

From what I know there isn't a way to keep making villagers wear outfits you give them
It's random when they decide to wear their clothes
for a long time I was disappointed because I gave Spike a morning coat and black fedora to wear together and he used to never wear them now he wears them all the time. You just need to be patient for them to wear their outfits.

I wouldn't think friendship affects the RNG(random number generator) of when they decide to wear the clothes you gift them and what specific pieces, though I do have maximum friendship with Spike in case you were wondering.

I’m pretty sure it’s just RNG and friendship doesn’t matter.

Back