• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How can I earn money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're gonna save up that much money just to blow it all on Japanese bento kits and sweets kits, why not spend it on something ore useful? Like, for example, I plan on doing computing stuff all through my education so I can get a job as a programmer or something along those lines, so I'm saving up for a new computer. You said a few pages ago you were planning to go to art college, right? Why not save up for proper art equipment instead?

Last edited:
I plan on dropping out of school :lemon:

Don't drop out of school. If you don't have at least a GED, you're going to get nowhere in life very fast.

I'm personally one that believes that college isn't for everybody, but you need to at least stay in high school and graduate.

I'm joking. {about dropping out} I don't wanna be like my dad. But I removed 10 items and are trying to let go of more.

Last edited:
She was joking guys lol

But we should really give her some space and time. 15 views Holy Jesus

Last edited:
I'm joking. {about dropping out} I don't wanna be like my dad. But I removed 10 items and are trying to let go of more.

well, thats a good start because like 90% of that list needs to be gone. its not about what youre buying, its the sheer amount. that, and you seem to get bored of things quickly. so naturally, most of us are like "oh hell no" when you say you want to buy 1k worth of this stuff. im not trying to act better than you because i do the same thing with commissions and stuff, but i pace myself.

and thats what you need to do. pace yourself. buy in small increments thatll make you happy for a while. if you still want more, continue.
people may find my method bad, but its worked for me so far.

I'm glad you're removing some of it, that's being a bit more reasonable.

Don't drop out of school. Don't be in such a hurry to get out, enjoy it while you can. Trust me.

As for money, what about dog walking or sitter in your neighborhood? You could earn some good money and learn how to grow a business. This may have already been mentioned

I like your wish list :). Good stuff

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you have anything you can sell on e-bay? Sometimes that generates cash.

This!

Ive sold a few old game guides on ebay. Sold an Oblivion/Dragon Age guides for about 50$

Last edited:
I think Shiro is right. When I get money, I usually wait awhile to spend it-- for example, I was gonna buy TL this summer when I got enough money because hey, I had money. I waited a few days and realized I didn't really want the game, and I wound up spending it on something else that I felt much more satisfied spending the money on. You may also decide that you don't even want any of the stuff and wind up saving your money (which is why I still have over $100 from my last birthday/ Christmas, although it's also in part due to that I loaned it to my mom lol).

Those look like different variations of the same thing.

Look for less expensive alternatives, practice a bit of patience and earn it through working or selling things, or maybe be a little less spoiled.

Man, you're a kid for god sake.
Learn to appreciate your parents for their love and not their damn money.
Do you know how much $900 actually is? And how much of a privilege that is?
You have a roof over your head, food in your stomach and a bed to sleep in each night.
Eat normal candy and sweets. They all taste the same, doesn't matter if it's cute.
When you are 19 and you want to do something with your life, $900 could make a difference.
Don't buy a bunch of plastic crap that will sit in your cupboards and collect dust.

$900? I'm still in shock.
That could pay for my car registration and petrol for 9 months.

You recently got a new ds because you broke yours.
AND AN IPHONE 5S? Lord help you when you grow up and realise what the real world is about kid.

Man, you're a kid for god sake.
Learn to appreciate your parents for their love and not their damn money.
Do you know how much $900 actually is? And how much of a privilege that is?
You have a roof over your head, food in your stomach and a bed to sleep in each night.
Eat normal candy and sweets. They all taste the same, doesn't matter if it's cute.
When you are 19 and you want to do something with your life, $900 could make a difference.
Don't buy a bunch of plastic crap that will sit in your cupboards and collect dust.

$900? I'm still in shock.
That could pay for my car registration and petrol for 9 months.

You recently got a new ds because you broke yours.
AND AN IPHONE 5S? Lord help you when you grow up and realise what the real world is about kid.

:rolleyes: but why when I could have what I want. And WHEN MY MOTHER IS WILLING TO BUY it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back