• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

How can I earn money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read your wishlist and I think you can easily get rid off $400 worth of merchandise that other items in the wishlist can do. Most of them are really similar to each other. Just my opinion :>

Last edited:
I just read your wishlist and I think you can easily get rid off $400 worth of merchandise that other items in the wishlist can do. Most of them are really similar to each other.

Really :O please do help. Send me a pm so we can chat fab.

I have a 10,000$ collage fund. I don't need to worry about saving for collage.

- - - Post Merge - - -

nope I and I don't know why we don't.
I never said anything about college funds. You could just use that much money for something that'll actually help you. Plus, I doubt 10k will be enough.

um an average ivy league college costs 60k if you don't have financial aid. and this is not including living fees and textbooks.

Oh snap. That's a lot of money. I'll worry later I guess.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I never said anything about college funds. You could just use that much money for something that'll actually help you. Plus, I doubt 10k will be enough.

I am not even In high school yet, so I don't "need help" I have my mother for that.

Oh snap. That's a lot of money. I'll worry later I guess.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am not even In high school yet, so I don't "need help" I have my mother for that.
Woah woah woah, you might wanna rethink that. Never too early to start.

Last edited:
. _ .
let me ask you this again; why do you even need all that stuff in the first place?

Because well, I really like and want to make bentos, I want them to be cute, and I have done some. Research on what you should buy to make them and how to make em adorable. The Konapun is something I have wanted for months. ; v ; and the Popin cookins are edible so I can make them and then eat them. Plus me and my BFF are making a youtube channel out of it. {The popin cookins}

When I was your age, I tutored a lot.
That job paid me 20 USD a week. You should tutor, you'll be making bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back