• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

How balaned is your town?

Cranky: 1
Jock: 1
Lazy: 1
Smug: 3

Peppy: 0
Normal: 1
Snooty: 2
Uchi: 1

My smugs are all three of the smug horses xD

Last edited:
Lazy: 2
Normal: 1 (Nan)
Smug: 2
Peppy: 1
Snooty: 0

Hazel is the only one I really dislike, but she's my only Uchi at the moment so I'd have to get rid of either Erik, Zucker, Marshal, or Pietro to get a Snooty villager.

Smug: 1
Uchi: 2

On the hunt for a snooty!

Snooty: 1

I think i'm pretty balanced but my peppy Winnie is leaving Monday so not for long.:(

Pretty well balanced surprisingly! Hasn't always been this way though.

Jock: 0
Peppy: 2
Normal: 3

All I need now to to get rid of one of my normals and pickup a jock.

Peppy : 3
Lazy : 2
Normal : 2
Jock : 1
Uchi : 1
Cranky : 1
Smug : 0
Snooty : 0

I'm getting rid of one Normal soon though since Maple's moving out, and hopefully gaining my Snooty; Olivia. I also want a smug eventually (I want Colton back basically) but I don't know who to get rid of n___n probably one of my lazies (Papi) but I'm not parting with him yet. I'll decide whether I want a smug back eventually but I'll be pretty happy when I've got Olivia.

Uchi: 0
Lazy: 3

My town isn't balanced at all, but I really don't mind cx. I only need uchis/jocks for pwps :p

Cranky: Currently 1
Normal: 2

I try and keep it pretty balanced so there's not 4 characters all repeating the same thing.

Cranky: 2
Smug: 0

Haha, it turned out to be pretty balanced! I had a smug villager (Quillson), but he moved out.

Last edited:

Don't really like smugs and I have no plans for an uchi at the moment. I want to swap my lazy for another lazy (Clay for Erik, whom I will eventually poach from my other town) and probably my cranky for another cranky. The game doesn't like me having so many normals, but I like my ladies.

Cranky: 0
Lazy: 4

M,y town is pretty unbalanced.

Last edited:
Cranky: 0 ;_;
Peppy: 3

Pretty okay right now, but it will get more unbalanced when I have my dreamies, lol.

Jock: 2
Normal: 0

Cranky: 4
Lazy: 0

All wolfs, missing kyle, but I'm going to reset my town, and have moved some of them out into my cycling town for safe keeping.

I want to have a balanced town but I'm going to have to sacrifice Uchi if I wanna keep Coco, Fauna and Goldie

Normal: 4

Must get rid of Lucy.

Last edited:
Meh.

Uchis: 0
Crancky: 1
Lazy : 3
Jock : 1

Balanced ftw

Cranky: 1: Wolfgang
Peppy: 1: Merry
Uchi: 2: Phoebe, Fuchsia
Smug: 1: Marshal
Normal: 1: Gayle
Snooty: 1: Kitty
Jock: 1: Rudy
Lazy: 1: Marcel

I actually have every personality, woo. Just hoping Fuchsia is the next to decide to moveout so I don't have to scramble to replace one.

Cranky: 2, Monty and Vladimir (Vladimir moved in as a mistake ahh dammit Dx)
Peppy: 1, Rosie
Uchi: 1, Mira
Smug: 1, Shep
Normal: 1, Gala
Lazy: 1, Cube
Jock: 1, Bam
Snooty: 1, Francine

So overall quite balanced, although I don't have all of my dreamies yet. ;w; When I do it may not be as balanced.

I still read all of the replies :p I just want to fill my town up with lazy personality villagers tbh <3

Cranky: 2, Monty and Vladimir (Vladimir moved in as a mistake ahh dammit Dx)
Peppy: 1, Rosie
Uchi: 1, Mira
Smug: 1, Shep
Normal: 1, Gala
Lazy: 1, Cube
Jock: 1, Bam
Snooty: 1, Francine

So overall quite balanced, although I don't have all of my dreamies yet. ;w; When I do it may not be as balanced.

Mines probably unbalanced because of my not-so-clever choice of dreamies xD

Last edited:
Back