Holding Pond Numbers (Is Six Normal?)

i never noticed i only had one until another thread about ponds. so convenient. can't imagine more than three rofl

I have 4. Most people don't like them, as you can probably see from all the replies, but if you use it to your advantage, you could probably make a pretty cool town with them. :eek:

I have two, and most of the dream towns I've visited have either two or three. I've never seen a town with six before so yes, you're the odd one out.

I like holding ponds. I sometimes wish I had chosen a map with three instead of two, but I dig everything else about my town too much to reset. I could never be happy with only one pond. I don't like having wide open spaces without any water - that's why I chose a map with a meandering river, and why I place down hot springs and fountains like nobody's business.

I have one pond, which I'm pretty happy about. Six ponds must take up a lot of room. :O

Haha this is so neat! I have 3. Luckily they're all placed directly next to cliffs/train tracks...

I kinda wish I had one in the middle of my village somewhere though, somewhere they all tend to walk a lot, it would be neat to see more than one or two villagers all fishing at the pond together :blush: That would always be cute. Imagine half of your villagers fishing together. Adorable central.

I have one pond, which I'm pretty happy about. Six ponds must take up a lot of room. :O

Me too. I really can't stand too many ponds in my town so I would probably freak with 6!! That's quite a lot and I feel that they would get in your way when building PWPs.

I have 4 ponds and a river that bends in a really tight U shape which really limits the amount of open space I have available. Sometimes I wish I had more open area because when i made my town i just took the first map I got, I wasn't really thinking about picking a better one.

In some ways i kind of like it though because I think the limited open space makes me get more creative with how I arrange things and makes my town more unique. I really can't imagine having more holding ponds than I do now though. Six seems like it would be tough to deal with.

I have 2 currently, my first town had 2 and my second had 3.
I actually don't mind them too much, they really don't get in the way for me. I think that they look pretty nice and it's fun to try to include them in your town design! I really really love the pond in my current town that is beside the retail and a bit below my cafe.

6 is crazy though, I don't think I'd want more than 3 or 4.

Back