• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

History Class

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15

Retired Staff
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Anyone here also taking history class? For me, it's a required subject. I'm not sure about the rest of you, though, so that's why I made this. So, what kind of history class are you taking (Ancient History, World History, American History, etc.) and what are you currently studying?

I'm currently in American History II, studying the Civil War. Thank goodness I visited a museum about it, some of the stuff I learned actually came in handy during some quizes. Thank you Springfield, Illinois.

I am taking AP World History...Starts at beginning of time pretty much and ends around 1500s. Since it's AP, I'm gonna get college credits if I pass the AP test in May. Yay!

i will be taking ancient history after i do this group project cuz im in 6th grade he have to like a make up a country the resources lanforms rivers and human envermental interaction and like capitals city we made an uncharted island named kawagasaga and are capital is natshia AND RESOURCES IS FISH lol landforms rainforest plains and plataus

only_half_evil333 said:
i will be taking ancient history after i do this group project cuz im in 6th grade he have to like a make up a country the resources lanforms rivers and human envermental interaction and like capitals city we made an uncharted island named kawagasaga and are capital is natshia AND RESOURCES IS FISH lol landforms rainforest plains and plataus
Yeah, I took Ancient History in 6th, too. I found it very interesting. I especially liked to study about the Roman Empire.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
only_half_evil333 said:
Yeah, I took Ancient History in 6th, too. I found it very interesting. I especially liked to study about the Roman Empire.
I thought the Egyptians were amazing...they did stuff we haven;t figured out yet.

DarthGohan1 said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
only_half_evil333 said:
I thought the Egyptians were amazing...they did stuff we haven;t figured out yet.
True. The way they mummified people was very awesome. They took the brain out through the nose...cool.

Im taking Ancient History.

Boy and its hard. We have to do essay's everyday.
The tests are not what you can call easy. Just 3 questions, every
worth 30 points, have one wrong and you're doomed.

Anyways, im getting used to it so i hope to do better in the next years
with that teacher.

Back