• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

hime's art gallery | new 110618

Anyone here watched episode 7 of Yuri on Ice?

If no oH My GOD WATCH IT NOW

IT SAVED YEAR 2016 FOR ME

I'M GOING TO FRIGGIN EXPLODE RIGHT NOW

Also Himeki, I love that process gif! And the picture! It's very, very good!

NO SERIOUSLY THOUGH IM WAITING FOR EV TO WAKE UP I NEED MENTAL SUPPORT RN ;A;

Last edited:
NO SERIOUSLY THOUGH IM WAITING FOR EV TO WAKE UP I NEED MENTAL SUPPORT RN ;A;

HELLO CHERRY I AM HERE

- - - Post Merge - - -

YES, YES I HAVE. I WAS WATCHING IT WITH KEITARA AND A FEW OTHER FRIENDFS AND WE WERE ****ING SCREAMING SO HARD LIKE I WAS LEGIT ****ING CRYING AND AFTER THAT ONE SCENE I HAD TO ****ING RUN DOWNSTAIRS, CHUG A GLASS OF WATER AND RUN BACK UPSTAIRS LL WHILST YELLING INTO THE ABYSS LMAO

- - - Post Merge - - -

ANYWAY HERES A BIG POST WITH SPOILERS SO I CAN YELL SO GENUINELY DONT OPEN THESE UNLESS YOUVE WATCHED THE EP
IM STILL ****ING DEAD THEY ****ING KISSED!!!!! BUT VICTOR MADE YURI CRY AND THAT MADE ME CRY SO ****ING HARD LIKE TEARS WERE ****ING STREAMING DOWN MY FACE LIKE YURI N O O O O BUT THEN VICTOR TRIED TO CHEER HIM UP AND LIKE THEIR RELATIONSHIP IS SO GOOD IM DEAD IM ****ING DEAD IM REALLY ****ING DEAD THIS TIME I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW THEYRE GONNA TOP THIS NEXT EP IM JUST SO ****ING DEAD YALL ITS LIKE THIS ANIME ****ING SAVED 2016 EVERY WEEK IT MAKES ME SO ****ING HAPPY AND IM JUST SO DEAD RIGHT NOW HOOOO MY GOD AND THE WAY THEY DID THE KISS!!!! THEIR FACES AFTERWARDS MADE MY ****ING DAY I SWEAR TO ****ING G O D AND LIKE THE LITTLE VICTOR TOO!!! THE FLOWER CROWN D E S T R O Y E D M E. also i wish christophe would go back to how he was when he met victor STOP NUTTING HALFWAY THROUGH YOUR PROGRAM HOLY ****
as you can see
i am d e a d

- - - Post Merge - - -

i cant tell if i saved that gif or that gif saved me

HELLO CHERRY I AM HERE

- - - Post Merge - - -

YES, YES I HAVE. I WAS WATCHING IT WITH KEITARA AND A FEW OTHER FRIENDFS AND WE WERE ****ING SCREAMING SO HARD LIKE I WAS LEGIT ****ING CRYING AND AFTER THAT ONE SCENE I HAD TO ****ING RUN DOWNSTAIRS, CHUG A GLASS OF WATER AND RUN BACK UPSTAIRS LL WHILST YELLING INTO THE ABYSS LMAO

- - - Post Merge - - -

ANYWAY HERES A BIG POST WITH SPOILERS SO I CAN YELL SO GENUINELY DONT OPEN THESE UNLESS YOUVE WATCHED THE EP
IM STILL ****ING DEAD THEY ****ING KISSED!!!!! BUT VICTOR MADE YURI CRY AND THAT MADE ME CRY SO ****ING HARD LIKE TEARS WERE ****ING STREAMING DOWN MY FACE LIKE YURI N O O O O BUT THEN VICTOR TRIED TO CHEER HIM UP AND LIKE THEIR RELATIONSHIP IS SO GOOD IM DEAD IM ****ING DEAD IM REALLY ****ING DEAD THIS TIME I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW THEYRE GONNA TOP THIS NEXT EP IM JUST SO ****ING DEAD YALL ITS LIKE THIS ANIME ****ING SAVED 2016 EVERY WEEK IT MAKES ME SO ****ING HAPPY AND IM JUST SO DEAD RIGHT NOW HOOOO MY GOD AND THE WAY THEY DID THE KISS!!!! THEIR FACES AFTERWARDS MADE MY ****ING DAY I SWEAR TO ****ING G O D AND LIKE THE LITTLE VICTOR TOO!!! THE FLOWER CROWN D E S T R O Y E D M E. also i wish christophe would go back to how he was when he met victor STOP NUTTING HALFWAY THROUGH YOUR PROGRAM HOLY ****
as you can see
i am d e a d

- - - Post Merge - - -

i cant tell if i saved that gif or that gif saved me

I'M IN SCHOOL RIGHT NOW, SO I CAN'T SCREAM, BUT IF I COULD O WOULD ****ING YELL.

THE WHOLE YOI FANDOM IS CRYING AND DYING BECAUSE OF THAT.

OH mY gOD

2016 is saved

I'm going to have anniversary for this moment the next year xd

Also, PICHIT MY LOVE
I'M SO PROUD OF MY CHILD

Young Viktor is my new aesthetic.

Everyone is d e a d.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm straight up having butterflies in my stomach while thinking of it.

The last time I felt that was when I was playing MM.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If anyone ask me what is a healthy relationship I'm going to point at Victuuri.

I STARTED CRYING IN THE LIBRARY WHEN I WAS SHOWING MY FRIEND IT AND SHE WALKED OUT SHE CANT HANDLE THIS

I caN't ****ING TeLL tHIS TO ANY OF MY FRIENDS, BECAUSE NO ONE WILL UNDERSTAND

Last edited:
LOL MY COMPUTER SCIENCE TEACHER ASKED IF SOMETHING GOOD HAD HAPPENED BC I WAS SO HAPPY LMAOOOOO

literally everyone is like "wtf Ev are you ok " SINCE IM USUALLY SILENT

Ikr. I'm that depressed person in class™ and today I was like super happy. Everyone looked at me ****ing SMILING.

I'M IN SCHOOL RIGHT NOW, SO I CAN'T SCREAM, BUT IF I COULD O WOULD ****ING YELL.

THE WHOLE YOI FANDOM IS CRYING AND DYING BECAUSE OF THAT.

OH mY gOD

2016 is saved

I'm going to have anniversary for this moment the next year xd

Also, PICHIT MY LOVE
I'M SO PROUD OF MY CHILD

Young Viktor is my new aesthetic.

Everyone is d e a d.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm straight up having butterflies in my stomach while thinking of it.

The last time I felt that was when I was playing MM.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If anyone ask me what is a healthy relationship I'm going to point at Victuuri.

OK IM BACK HOME I CAN REPLY TO THIS NOW YEEE
HONESTLY THIS IS A ****ING CELEBRATION LIKE **** 2016 IS SAVED IM GONNA PARTY EVERY YEAR ON 16TH NOVEMBER LIKE ****
THAT WAS ME ALL DAY TBH I WAS YELLING S O H A R D
honestly i have had that feeling a l l d a y

OK IM BACK HOME I CAN REPLY TO THIS NOW YEEE
HONESTLY THIS IS A ****ING CELEBRATION LIKE **** 2016 IS SAVED IM GONNA PARTY EVERY YEAR ON 16TH NOVEMBER LIKE ****
THAT WAS ME ALL DAY TBH I WAS YELLING S O H A R D
honestly i have had that feeling a l l d a y

AND WE STILL HAVE 5 EPISODES LEFT.
THE SHIP SAILED BEFORE THE END oh my god I can't belive this

I'M SO DAMN HAPPY.
I DON'T THINK I HAVE FELT THAT HAPPY BEFORE.

I just remided myself that I saw a photo with Yuuri and Viktor with the same wedding rings on their hands and Yurio standing beside them. It looked like official art, but I was like "Naaaah, that's not gonna happen. It's sport anime duuuuh."
BUT NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK

i feel bad for the people who came here for art and just got gay
but im drawing at the moment hUE SO THERE WILL BE ART SOON

- - - Post Merge - - -

.....omg you guys ᕕ( ᐕ )ᕗ
i am sorry for the yoi spam LMAO

newsign.php

Back