• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hiiii.

Soverei

Matron of Masago~
Bells
Cake
One of my awesome friends referred me here (thanks Great Galaxy :D)

I'm Soverei. I'm old, and I play late-night PST. I started playing AC in 2005, with Wild World.

Aaand, I can't think of anything else interesting to say about myself. Nice to meet you all :D

Welcome to TBT, Soverei! I didn't play till 2006-2007, but I did watch people play in 2005! Does that count? cx What other games do you play? Favorite console?

Lessee. Right now I pretty much only play AC, because my 2 year old will steal the controller if I play anything else. I love me some RPG's, Legend of Zelda anything, Super Metroid 3, Pokemon, and Harvest Moon. Gameboy is my favorite console, because I can play it from the comfort of my bed at o'-dark-thirty :D

And thank you for the welcomes :D

Last edited:
Back