• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Hiii~ I'm New Here ^-^

MizukiiMoon

Bells
Hello! I'm new to the boards ^-^ So, I guess I should tell you all a bit about myself!

Name's Rhia. I reside in South West England, UK. I have Asperger's Syndrome, thus I find social situations extremely difficult ;o; I have no friends in real life as a result of this, so Animal Crossing is like my only escape to freedom <3 I may be new here, but I'm definitely not a newbie to forums, being a regular participator for the last 8 years. I also hang around the Animal Crossing Facebook groups a lot, so some of you may recognise me c:

I'm a huge, huge fan of Animal Crossing New Leaf. I literally spend like 24/7 playing it XD It is so addictive! I even own 2 copies of the game, although nowadays I kinda just stick to my new one ^^ I have been a fan of the AC series since it began, owning nearly all versions~

My other interests include Sonic the Hedgehog (my no.1 interest) x3, Pokemon, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, collecting Sonic and Pokemon merch, plushies, browsing the 'net, drawing, writing, cosplay, retro gaming, animals, clothes and shopping!

So yeah, that's pretty much it really~ This place looks great! so I hope I will enjoy my stay here and make a bunch of new friends ^__^

Last edited:
Welcome to TBT!
This place is full of friendly people and I hope you enjoy it here! :)

Aloha C:
Aha, I find it way easier to interact with web friends C: It's a lot easier to explain yourself and be yourself.
We share in common love for plushies and retro gaming and the fact we both live in England C:
*Female gamer xD*
Welcome to the forums, I'm pretty new too <3
I love art, origami, Totoro, gaming, The terminator, Tekken, Pacman, Disney, Duffy and Shellie May the Disney bears (I don't think many have heard of them. They're plushies I have that mean the world to me), and ofc, Animal crossing :3
I hope to talk *you seem amazing* xD

Back