• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hiii~ I'm New Here ^-^

MizukiiMoon

Bells
Hello! I'm new to the boards ^-^ So, I guess I should tell you all a bit about myself!

Name's Rhia. I reside in South West England, UK. I have Asperger's Syndrome, thus I find social situations extremely difficult ;o; I have no friends in real life as a result of this, so Animal Crossing is like my only escape to freedom <3 I may be new here, but I'm definitely not a newbie to forums, being a regular participator for the last 8 years. I also hang around the Animal Crossing Facebook groups a lot, so some of you may recognise me c:

I'm a huge, huge fan of Animal Crossing New Leaf. I literally spend like 24/7 playing it XD It is so addictive! I even own 2 copies of the game, although nowadays I kinda just stick to my new one ^^ I have been a fan of the AC series since it began, owning nearly all versions~

My other interests include Sonic the Hedgehog (my no.1 interest) x3, Pokemon, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, collecting Sonic and Pokemon merch, plushies, browsing the 'net, drawing, writing, cosplay, retro gaming, animals, clothes and shopping!

So yeah, that's pretty much it really~ This place looks great! so I hope I will enjoy my stay here and make a bunch of new friends ^__^

Last edited:
Welcome to TBT!
This place is full of friendly people and I hope you enjoy it here! :)

Aloha C:
Aha, I find it way easier to interact with web friends C: It's a lot easier to explain yourself and be yourself.
We share in common love for plushies and retro gaming and the fact we both live in England C:
*Female gamer xD*
Welcome to the forums, I'm pretty new too <3
I love art, origami, Totoro, gaming, The terminator, Tekken, Pacman, Disney, Duffy and Shellie May the Disney bears (I don't think many have heard of them. They're plushies I have that mean the world to me), and ofc, Animal crossing :3
I hope to talk *you seem amazing* xD

Back