Shadow Kitty Plush
Gourdy
Opalescent Crystal
Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
Black Famous Mushroom
Quirky Doll
Spirit Candy: Wix
Purple Bat Potion
Hi, I'm Valzed. I'm new to The Bell Tree Forums and new to the Animal Crossing series. I just started playing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo in August. Even though I've traded FCs with a couple others I haven't been able to visit another town yet nor have I had any visitors to my town. I hope to be able to try these things out soon though. I also hope to meet lots of fellow fans on here.

Um... I don't know what else to write. :confused:

Thanks for reading!

hello and welcome to tbt! hope you have fun playing acnl here <3
this sounds a bit strange, but it makes me happy to know that even 4 years after new leaf came out people are still discovering it and joining the tbt community c:

It's nice to meet you! Thank you for welcoming me! I soooo love New Leaf. I'm trying to learn & do everything I can in the game. I'm so glad I found The Bell Tree Forums. There's so much information here. Thank you again for welcoming me!

Edit: I forgot to add - if you don't mind I'm going to add you to my Friends when I get back on my 3DS. It's okay if you don't want to add me. I'm sure you get a ton of people who add you. Thank you!

Last edited:
Welcome to tbt! Everyone here is very nice and welcoming and I'm sure you will fit in very well to the community. Have a good time here, and if you want to add me (my fc is 3755-2131-2551) and maybe we could hang out some time? :]

Back