• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

HI

naknak

Bells
Hey, just started acnl, sort of... I had a save file but wasnt very far when it got corrupted...so I'm back to a fresh slate, gonna make a pretentious french themed town...wish me luck!

HULLO
WELCOME TO ANIMAL CROSSING
ITS A MAGICAL LAND WHERE YOU SPEND ALL YOUR TIME PLAYING LOSE YOUR MIND
It's a lot of fun

Yeah, I'm starting to notice that I am growing emotional attachments to the villagers...is this normal?..

Haha. Just don't what stupid newbie me did and TT (time travel) so often my favorite villagers left.
If you need help getting started with anything ask me or make a post asking for help on the boards :) Maybe you can even come to my town sometime

Back