• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

HI + TOWN MAP

lsjyx

Bells
I played Wild World when it first came out for years until there was nothing left to do but time travel a million times out of boredom. When New Leaf came out I didn't have much time for it so sold it along with my 3DS a few weeks later when I needed the money. Since the announcement of the update I've been dying to play it properly again so yesterday I impulsively bought a second hand white 3DS with the game so I could come straight home and play it yay. Soon I'll be getting a brand new pink 3DS though!

The mayor is called Polly and the town is called Bank Top which is a town in my favourite book :-}

I wanted a town map I loved but didn't want to spend tooooo much time finding the right one so I settled for this which is almost perfect for me

15129925_574201626100370_1065414979_n.jpg

Square grass which is my favourite
Oranges which is nice because they were my native fruit in Wild World
I would have liked the river to be a perfect right angle but I won't mind too much with an extra bridge and I wanted my house to go opposite where it is now BUT A STUPID VILLAGER IS IN THE WAY
One long connected beach so I can go down one path and straight up the other
The campsite on the right and next to the plaza
Town Hall and Re-Tail at the top half of the map
Not too happy with 3 ponds but I guess because they're all at the top it makes the rest nice and spacious
I don't like any of my villagers so far :-( I'll probably work on making sure all the villagers houses are bundled together somewhere

At the moment I'm still trying to get 100% approval rating which seems to be taking way longer than it did the first time. I've already caught loads of fish and I've been donating everything I get to the museum which is something I was never really fussed about when previously playing. Now I just need to visit some towns to change my hair and get new fruit and equipment etc!

Last edited:
Hello there! Welcome to the forums, it's great to meet you! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

You're so lucky that you're getting a brand new pink 3DS, I have a plain white 2DS that I use for AC. ?_?

I love your town so far! Your campsite is in an awesome place too, I really love how spacious both your town/and beaches are! I think luck is on your side so far!

Hehe, I understand about villagers' houses' being in the way, wait until they move into the middle of your paths... ?_? ಠ_ಠ

(*˘︶˘*) What villagers did you start with? Do you have any dreamies? (*˘︶˘*)

Also, if you are stuck on your approval rating, don't forget about some quick and easy ways to reach it faster!

♥ Sell rubbish; cans, boots etc… to Re-Tail - 1 point ♥
♥ Change the Town Tune for the first time!- 3 points ♥
♥ Change the Town Flag for the first time!- 3 points ♥
♥ Sell items to Re-Tail for the first time! - 3 points ♥
♥ Write on the Bulletin Board for the first time! - 3 points ♥
♥ Do jobs for residents - 3 points ♥
♥ Water flowers - 1 point ♥
♥ Pull weeds - 1 point ♥
♥ Donate to museum for the first time! - 7 points ♥
♥ Upgrade your tent to a house for the first time! - 20 points ♥
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ Source (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

If you're looking for any items/villagers/friends as you've just started playing again, check out the following links!
✧ Trading Items ✧
✧ Trading Villagers ✧
✧ Visiting Other Towns/Inviting Guests ✧

。◕ ‿ ◕。Once again, welcome to BTF, I hope you enjoy your stay! ❀(*?◡`*)❀​

Last edited:
Welcome!! I have been on the forums on and off since July 4th 2014 Enjoy your stay! (hehehe)

Back