• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hi Everyone, it's a delight to meet you.

LVXIII

AC & LoZ Addict!
Bells
Silver Mailbox
Mailbox
Small Mailbox
Hello, My name is LVXIII and I'm a long time lover of Animal Crossing. I'm so delighted to be joining you all on this forum. Please feel free to let me know if you want to be Anifriends. I'm definitely looking for people to hang out with as I'm one of the few ACer's I know.

Hmmmm, a bit about me I suppose. In Addition to Animal Crossing, I play Runescape and do a lot of Community Theatre (mostly on the Tech Side of things.) I'm also an avid Gardener or as avid as one can be on a balcony. I'm quite quirky and a bit of an admitted rambler. I have way too many random facts stuck in my head and not enough people sense. :p

My beautiful town is called Acornia and even though we're just starting out, I think it's a fun place with fun neighbours.

Welcome, LVXlll! I am pleased to meet you. Trust me, this place is absolutely wonderful. It will be easy to get a great Animal Crossing experience!

Welcome to the forums, its really nice to meet you! I use to study Theatre at one point. ^ ^
I use to play Runescape many years ago. Its so different now...
Anyway, I hope to see you around the forums! If you want, you can add me on ACNL! :)

Back