• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hi everyone :) Im Mayor Justin of Lutz!

Mayor Justin

Bells
I've been lurking the forums for some time now and I thought it was appropriate to register to said forums :).

Im 20 years of age and have a loving aspiration for casual gaming. Time to time I jump on the hardcore games like FPS (Battlefield/CS:GO) or MOBAs (League of Legends/Dota 2).

I have been a die-hard AnimalCrossing fan since its release on the GameCube. Something about Animal Crossing's subtle charm and laid-back playstyle just caught my eye immediately. With infinite possibilities in such a wonderful game, how could you go wrong?

I hope to make many friends and enjoy my stay on this forum! (I don't think im going anywhere though :) )

Welcome to the Bell Tree Forums! Have a nice stay and be sure to read the FAQ page! [sorry, couldnt hyperlink it for some reason.]

Welcome to TBT! You will enjoy the forums a lot. I suggest no spamming and bumping up old posts. Try to report spam all you can, it helps the mods a lot.

Back