• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

HHP Giveaway - V.Day giveaway!

Vote. :>

• Do the contest!

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Nah, RNG is better.

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • voting after the poll just bc.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I didn't end up receiving it as a gift, but I don't regret giving it to my friend! I won't be participating in the contest, as I'll actually be starting my island on the 1st. I'll have it eventually! I'm very grateful that I had this opportunity, @Faux, and that you've allowed for so many others to as well. <3

Deadline for the contest is approaching, and I only have one entry in so far.
If anyone's having issues submitting or something, please let me know!

If there are no other entries for the contest, I'll be buying straight out for the single entrant on the 1st.

Reminder this ends very soon. I have two whole entries guys. :'>

Hello! I'm so sorry to bother, but I was JUST now able to get a 7 day free trial for nintendo online services, and would like to catalog the items needed for the contest ;v;! If I'm way too late though, I completely understand ^^" Thank you do much for the opportunity and Happy New Year!!

Hello! I'm so sorry to bother, but I was JUST now able to get a 7 day free trial for nintendo online services, and would like to catalog the items needed for the contest ;v;! If I'm way too late though, I completely understand ^^" Thank you do much for the opportunity and Happy New Year!!

Hey! Sorry for the delay in response hgjhk. I did end up closing the form already, but since I literally only got two entries, I think I'll be getting it for them and then running another contest again if I do another giveaway, which will depend on if I get a raise this year or not since I didn't last year gfhjh. ; v; )9

If you sub to this thread, I'll post again probably next week or so to let anyone know if I'll be doing this again or not, but you could stay subbed because I may just change my mind if I get a good paycheck or something too. :>

YELLS hello sorry guys !!

@xlisapisa @Verecund Some stuff came up and I wasn't able to even log in for a couple days, sorry about that! T vT
I'm working OT today and then going food shopping, but once I'm done, I'll be PMing you DLC codes ! Expect them around 6 PM PST or so !

And good news !
I got a nice raise at work, so I'll be doing one more giveaway for sure, with possibly more on random occasions, so stay subbed if you want updates on that! : D
My checks are irregular for the next two weeks, so it will probably be in February. Maybe a giveaway for a lucky winner and a friend/sibling/partner for V-Day? >:3c Ho ho.

Thank you so much for the giveaway! Is it okay if I enter for my sister? I was going to buy her the DLC this month but things happened and I can't buy it now.

Thank you so much for the giveaway! Is it okay if I enter for my sister? I was going to buy her the DLC this month but things happened and I can't buy it now.

Sorry for the late reply. You can! Just mark with a heart so I know you don't need two copies. :>

I have the dlc but im entering for my mom! c: good luck all!

Got 33 responses so far! ` v´ )9 Shared it w a Discord server I'm in this time; nice to see so many people participating but unfortunate to know so many do not have DLC access still. >:

I ended up having a bad time at work yesterday, sorry bout that y'all !

I did the drawing, and the first winner was a Discord user:
unknown.png

Then I took out anyone who entered for two copies for the second draw because I intend to hold another draw later ( Maybe for Easter ! ) and I will give any BTF users a second entry for that if they entered before and enter again. :>

Second winner was @Allure ! LOL. Congrats. : D HMU for your DLC.
unknown.png

Back