• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Heyoooo.

Jman

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I've been inactive for months.. just lurking every now and then. I'm going to get on here a bit more. :)

Anyone remember me? ;D

Oh, I go by RyJoe or Joe on every other board I go to. I was a couselor at Smash Camp this year... just like the last two years. Go Cabin 1!

Haha, thanks Peeka.

Bacon Boy surely is still around, right? Had some great times with him. hahaha

Jman said:
Haha, thanks Peeka.

Bacon Boy surely is still around, right? Had some great times with him. hahaha
Yep.
So is Mino. He changed his name to *trevor though.

Pally said:
Jman said:
Psychonaut said:
hey! remember me? :D

and yes, bacon boy is still active
Yeah, I think I do. ;D

Mino, yep. Andy B as well? ;r
Yep. Even Fab-whore.
Cept he hasnt't been on in a little while.
as i've said somewhere, fabio is now in the space marines fighting for the greater good

and yeah, andyb is still here

Hey Jman, i've been on a few other forums and seen you around, Master Crash was my old name.

Marines, eh? Wow, that's gotta feel good. Cool stuff.

Ahh, Master Crash, yes! I remember you too! How you been doing? ;D

Jman said:

nah, i was just playing off of his buying/playing starcraft II.. and leading that into the game being a military enrollment game or something.. for space marines :p

he hasn't been here in a month or so

Psychonaut said:
Jman said:

nah, i was just playing off of his buying/playing starcraft II.. and leading that into the game being a military enrollment game or something.. for space marines :p

he hasn't been here in a month or so
Ohhhhh. XD

I've got lots of catching up to do. xD

Jman said:

Yay, good to hear =P I've been doing just fine, thanks for asking. How about you?

Oh hi, you'll probably remember me as AnimalCrossingWhisperer from here, but Olivia from Smash Camp.... need some refreshing? There ya go:

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
But, I could not deny it for very long. Because the claim was validated by a much more reliable source. It was now Olivia with the claims of cheating, and she was from THE BELL TREE. Everyone knows the people from THE BELL TREE could never lie or be wrong about anything! They like to play Animal Crossing and house more furries per square inch than any other Invision Nintendo Board out there! Surely these fine folks could never make such a claim without absolute proof! So I knew it must be true: the constant *censored.4.1* and complaints were totally justified. There would be no more denying it. Cabin 4 cheated, and Zack and I helped them do it.
</div>

I swear it's not my fault... well not entirely..... anyway, welcome back!

Back