• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

hey :)

Susieque

Bells
hey everyone :)
im playing Animal Crossing New Leaf and only one of my friends has the game and i would like to travel to other towns and for others to visit me :)

Hey Susie! Thanks for being part of the friendliest New Leaf community on the Earth! Should you have any questions, just ask! Have a nice day, Susie! =)

hey ben thank you for replying, i was actually wondering how long does it take for the cafe and the upgrade of the shop take?

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank you

Welcome to tbt forums! Hope you have fun meeting new people to play with :) also, the cafe is a public works project can only be requested by Blathers in the museum once you have donated at least 50 items in each category. And the shops (t&t, tiy, emporium) upgrade once you start buying more items! I believe you also have to wait a few days too.

Back