• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

hey :)

Susieque

Bells
hey everyone :)
im playing Animal Crossing New Leaf and only one of my friends has the game and i would like to travel to other towns and for others to visit me :)

Hey Susie! Thanks for being part of the friendliest New Leaf community on the Earth! Should you have any questions, just ask! Have a nice day, Susie! =)

hey ben thank you for replying, i was actually wondering how long does it take for the cafe and the upgrade of the shop take?

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank you

Welcome to tbt forums! Hope you have fun meeting new people to play with :) also, the cafe is a public works project can only be requested by Blathers in the museum once you have donated at least 50 items in each category. And the shops (t&t, tiy, emporium) upgrade once you start buying more items! I believe you also have to wait a few days too.

Back