• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Here's a good one: How do you take your coffee?

I don't drink coffee, mostly because I can't seem to handle caffeine (I get more anxious than jittery) and also the taste.

I drink it whenever my mum manages to spare some. She'll drink it black at times, though I guess she puts a bag of cancer in it as well. I can't drink straight black coffee, so I always put a lot of cream/milk and two bags of cancer in. Though if we run out of milk, often I'll make do with just the cancer.

What's weird is that I often find that there's no significant side effects when I have caffeinated things, except when I'm already excited.

78064828.jpg

but in all seriousness, i dont drink coffee.
gives me the poops

I completely forgot about this scene haha.

For me the only coffe I have nowadays is iced caramel lattes. If I go someone there only does hot coffees then a caramel latte.
So short answer to our question would be with a lot of milk and caramel syrup. xD

Oh and it has to be proper coffee for me too. None of that instant crap, it tastes too disgusting.

I drink it whenever my mum manages to spare some. She'll drink it black at times, though I guess she puts a bag of cancer in it as well. I can't drink straight black coffee, so I always put a lot of cream/milk and two bags of cancer in. Though if we run out of milk, often I'll make do with just the cancer.

What's weird is that I often find that there's no significant side effects when I have caffeinated things, except when I'm already excited.

What is cancer coffee-wise?

I like about 2 spoons of sugar and maybe a few oz of milk.

I don't consider a lot of Starbucks drinks to be coffee :p

At home it's lots of cream until it's a beige colour. At Starbucks I almost never get a regular coffee, but anywhere else it's like 3 cream.

I very rarely drink coffee but if I do I like sugar and milk in mine. I don't really like coffee :(

hmmm i dont really take coffee....... more like, I add half a teaspoon of coffee whenever i drink milo (and sugar too ofc) lol

I drink it straight up black....as a lil kid I would sneak and take sips of my mom's coffee and that is how she drank hers.

a boatload of any french vanilla or baileys (virgin of course) creamer. powdered or liquid, i dont care. half my coffee cup is creamer. or at starbucks i like the caramel frappucino or the chocolate chip one.

Back