• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Faceboard Help with my TV Head Faceboard??

cloverette

Bells
I don't really like it, any tips? I wanted the head to look kinda like the "object of infatuation" tv head from gaiaonline, but obviously it's lighter and blockier. The body is just... ugh. I wanted a sort of lolita dress style, with the sort of cute skipping motion. I don't really care about the knife or blood, if I could improve it by getting rid of that I don't mind. I'm willing to also pay tbt or igb for a new design altogether but I really don't know how I'd go about that- I'd like to see the design before I pay for it and I'd really rather be able to edit it.

HNI_0094.JPGHNI_0095.JPGHNI_0096.JPGHNI_0097.JPG
HNI_0066.JPG

I'm not familiar with the source inspiration, but visually my feeling is that I prefer your first version. :) After Googling the object of infatuation, my suggestion would be to keep the first version (if you still have it), but use the darker pinks from the second version for your TV, if the palette allows it.

I'm not familiar with the source inspiration, but visually my feeling is that I prefer your first version. :) After Googling the object of infatuation, my suggestion would be to keep the first version (if you still have it), but use the darker pinks from the second version for your TV, if the palette allows it.

much appreciated! i'll try that out :3

Back