• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Help recommend a peppy villager for me 😩

My favorite peppy is Wendy. I love her buck teeth, sleepy eyes and rosy cheeks, she has such a sweet face. I also love how fluffy she is! I think she’d be fitting for the traditional village part of your island, her being a sheep and all. ^^

So many good Peppy villagers! I have Cheri in my town but I also love Rosie, Flora, Audie, Bunnie. I'm sure there are more that I'd like but those come to mind first! All good choices!

Tabby, Ruby, Pate, Tangy, Pippy, and so on. I have Audie and Bunnie on my island and they are, in the words of a peppy, "totes adorbs".

Apple is a PSYCHOPATH. She has a hamster cage inside of her house? Do you know how screwed up that is?
My vote is Piper for a city aesthetic.

Flora is my recommendation. Who can say no to a peppy flamingo?

Back