• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Help me choose my cranky villager!

I have Chief, he is a cranky sweetheart, sings all day long and is incredibly stylish when dressed as a girl :cool: (I tried that at the photo studio. Why do girly clothes fit him better than Audie... Haha.)
Anyway I didn't think I would grow so fond of him, I wasn't planning on keeping him, he was supposed to be a temporary resident but I guess he won't be leaving so soon now ~

ET5snZGUwAAgzaf

I have Octavian on my island and he's an old favorite of mine from New Leaf.If you're looking for something different,he's certainly that.I'd also recommend Static,Gaston,Tom and Grizzly.

Hi! I currently have no cranky villagers in my town and am trying to find someone to fill that spot. Design wise I really like Dobie and Kabuki. If y’all have any suggestions let me know, thanks!
You have good taste haha
I recommend Kabuki, Octavian, Cyd, Dobie, Croque or Lobo.

Second Lobo! He's awesome :) I gave him a purple Ancient Belted Robe to wear and he looks absolutely fabulous in it. Really great color design on him.

Dobie! I currently have Kabuki in my island and I hate the toilet in his house. It’s not even the pretty toilet. It’s the toilet on the ground, not really sure what it’s called.

Fang, Octavian, Avery, Elvis, Hamphrey, Monty, Rolf, and Static are some cool choices. Tried to suggest a few non-popular ones if you want smth a little more unique :)

Tom <3 I love him with all my heart

other good ones too are Static and like you said, Dobie

I absolutely love Dobie. he has such a unique design, and is definitely my favorite cranky.

Back