• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Hello

pinkybear

Resident Representative
Bells
Hey, there.

I am rejoining the gaming world after a long hiatus and ACNH was the first game on my shopping list. New Leaf was the first AC game I played, and I've been in love ever since. I have played NH briefly in the past, but this is my first time owning a Switch console and a copy of the game myself.

I'm also a huge nerd, and love comic books (mainly Marvel) and horror. So if you ever wanna talk about those things feel free to reach out.

I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you.

Thank you.

Welcome to the forums! 🎉 How long have you had your ACNH island now? Which villagers do you have on there? 😊

Beardo’s a cutie! I have.. an insane amount of favourite villagers haha, but my #1 favourite is Beau!
Omg, I love Beau. I haven't seen him my New Leaf days. All of the deer villagers are so cute 🥰 🥺
Post automatically merged:

Welcome to the forums! 🎉 How long have you had your ACNH island now? Which villagers do you have on there? 😊
Hi, thanks.

I've only had it for a few days. I've been in a rough spot financially, so this is my first time owning a console in a while. My villagers right now are Iggy and Hazel.

Welcome to bell tree forums! Do you like Disney?
Thank you.

I personally have really mixed feelings about Disney because I'm a huge history nerd. And as much I love Marvel and Pixar movies Disney has a pretty horrific history concerning censorship and stuff.

I'm just gonna stop now because I could rant about this for hours😂😓
Hello and welcome! Who are some of your favorite actors from the Marvel movies?
Hey, thank you.

My favorite actors from Marvel are RDJ, Tom Hiddleston, Sophia de Martino, Ryan Reynolds, Sir Patrick Stewart, Sir Ian McKellen, Zendaya, Hugh Jackman, Iman Vellani, Simu Liu, and Pom Klementieff. That's the short list anyway. I could probably list about a dozen more😂😅

Last edited:
Back