• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Hello!

miraxe

Ellie from Wishmaker
Bells
Switch
5893-6909-2285
Red Christmas Stocking
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Tin Robot
Hi everyone! I'm not new to Animal Crossing the series, but I am new to New Leaf. I was waiting until the Pokemon 3DSXLs came out to get my 3DS, and I didn't get my copy of NL until Black Friday, so I've definitely missed a lot ahaha.

I'm finally starting to get the hang of things on NL (so many new features!), so I thought it'd be fun to play with some more people. My town ordinance is Bell Boom, so if you're ever wanting to sell stuff for a little bit more than normal, feel free to come over!

Outside of Animal Crossing, I also play videogames (well, that's kind of obvious) and draw/pixel. I'll hopefully be able to get the QR Machine soon and share patterns with everyone. This seems like a really fun community, so I'm excited to be a part of it!

Hi everyone! I'm not new to Animal Crossing the series, but I am new to New Leaf. I was waiting until the Pokemon 3DSXLs came out to get my 3DS, and I didn't get my copy of NL until Black Friday, so I've definitely missed a lot ahaha.

I'm finally starting to get the hang of things on NL (so many new features!), so I thought it'd be fun to play with some more people. My town ordinance is Bell Boom, so if you're ever wanting to sell stuff for a little bit more than normal, feel free to come over!

Outside of Animal Crossing, I also play videogames (well, that's kind of obvious) and draw/pixel. I'll hopefully be able to get the QR Machine soon and share patterns with everyone. This seems like a really fun community, so I'm excited to be a part of it!

Welcome to the community, I hope you'll have fun in Animal crossing new leaf. Im actually new to animal crossing new leaf as matter of fact I'm new to the whole series. Anyways, I hope you'll have fun on the forum and see ya around.

Back