• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hello

InstantSergio

Bells
Hi! This is my first AC game. I started the game at launch, but soon restarted after realizing some of the mistakes I made early on. It wasn't until a month or so ago that I finally started using reddit for things such as trading and turnip selling. I'm slowly trying to build my dream village now and need additional sources for finding villagers when I have a vacancy since I don't time-travel. I already see some interesting cycling threads (never heard of them before) which I hope to eventually make use of.

Welcome! The interesting thing that I found out was that the more you go into acnl, you will always find something new and fun about the game that you didn't know from before. This is why animal crossing is so durable (in the case of long play times and how you rarely get tired of this game). Anyhow, enough with my (senseless rumblings), I hope you achieve your dream town someday. I'm working on it too c:

Pleased to meetcha. I was the say way upon landing here. Prior I had just naively enjoying the game as is letting w/e happened happen. Now I've learned there's so much more. Now I willingly let w/e happens happen - ftm. lol Anyway... Welcome and best wishes! =}

Welcome! The interesting thing that I found out was that the more you go into acnl, you will always find something new and fun about the game that you didn't know from before. This is why animal crossing is so durable (in the case of long play times and how you rarely get tired of this game). Anyhow, enough with my (senseless rumblings), I hope you achieve your dream town someday. I'm working on it too c:

...and I wholeheartedly agree Puffifish. The more I play, the more I want to. My mind starts racing over the possibilities, but I'm trying to be patient and let things naturally unfurl. So no TT, even though its soooooo tempting. ^^

Back