Hello there! I am Mimc.

D

Deleted User

Hi there! I'm Mimc. I play Animal Crossing regulary. I hope I can make some new friends here. :gyroidsideways:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">Mimc on ACC :p<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Spoiler in a spoiler!
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">Spoiler in a spoiler in a spoiler!</div>

Having fun with the spoiler button eh?

Well welcome and stuff, I'm the Bell Tree's in-house existential British gentleman and unofficial greeter. Hope you have a blast but be forewarned, not many people on this forum play AC anymore.

Hey there, and welcome to The Bell Tree! (a.k.a TBT)

I play ACCF everyday, for about an hour, so if you wanna WiFi sometime, don't hesitate to ask!

Hello. Welcome to The Bell Tree.
I only play Animal Crossing once in a blue moon.

Ummm, I actually am on your friends list :D

I'm Alex from Metrodom, I was wondering where you were and were Joe from Strallo went :D

and welcome to TBT!

Welcome to TBT.
I still play ACCF, so you can come to me to play on wifi. :)
Remember to stay active. Please. :)

*Sorry for off topic*
[color=b8a00]How do I add people to my buddy list ( if there is one)? :) [/color]

There isn't really a buddy list, Although you can put the name of your friends in your signature.
Oh and Welcome.

Back