• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hello fellow Mayors!

polytician

Bells
Hi guys. Just found out about this forum a few days ago. I've had the game since late April but it was my first time playing any Animal Crossing game. I didn't really know what I was doing and I quickly felt behind when I saw how much everything costs. It wasn't very motivating.

I slowly learned the "secrets" to making more bells and learned about all of the things I could unlock. Then I saw some amazing looking towns on Youtube and I gained a big appreciation for the game and have been addicted since.

I recently decided to restart my town because I wasn't satisfied with my map layout. I also managed to get my girlfriend into the game, but we're currently sharing one 3DS and one game so she created a character in my town.
She's actually been hogging the 3DS lately and even asked me about getting her own 3DS and game (which made me pretty happy, lol).

As of right now, I have no friends that play AC. They all mainly play xbox, so I'm trying to find other people that would like to be friends on AC.

My FC: 2895-7094-1034

Cheers from San Diego :) (Soon to be Utah)

Hi, and welcome to the forums <3

I'm glad that you're enjoying animal crossing c:

Good luck in your town and you'll make a lot friends here xx

Hey! Welcome to the forums. If you want, feel free to add me and I'm always here if you need a chat. Just click my profile. Thanks, and have a fab time in San Diego and soon-to-be Utah with your girlfriend! :)

Thank you guys. I am a member of various kinds of forums, but I've never joined one specifically for a game. I really think I will like this community.

Back