Hello Everyone

Nookster10

Bells
Hello everyone,im new here and im looking for friends. I heard this website from friends and they said great comments and that I should try it. Anyways,I hope I can experience as much fun here as I do at ACC. :smilehappy:

who recommended/invited you?

welcome, either way :p the site has a few quirks/inside jokes, but it's nothing too heavy/that can't be learned in a couple of posts.

Nookster10 said:
Thanks everyone, im the Scout at another Forum so I come here every now and then. Thanks!
scouts-only.jpg

Welcome to the board. I've been from the start, and although I've just come back from a 2 year haitus, I assure you that if the board is anything like I remember, it is totally worth hanging out here.

Hey I'm new here guys. I've been hacking ACCF for months now, and i would like to use this site as a way of collaborating on custom town / NPC / Item design. (Yes I design my own DLC for me only!) I also have a youtube account where I will soon be posting ACCF / Wii in general / iPod hacking videos. i'm on wii version 4.3u and I made a video for people who want to update there wii and start homebrew hacking again.

TMG said:
Hey I'm new here guys. I've been hacking ACCF for months now, and i would like to use this site as a way of collaborating on custom town / NPC / Item design. (Yes I design my own DLC for me only!) I also have a youtube account where I will soon be posting ACCF / Wii in general / iPod hacking videos. i'm on wii version 4.3u and I made a video for people who want to update there wii and start homebrew hacking again.
you know u can just post your welcome thread?

TMG said:
Not something that you can talk about here. If you want to talk about hacking, this really isn't the place, for it's against zetaboards rules.

Back