• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

hello all!

hyzenthlay

freshman mayor
Bells
hi everyone! it's nice to meet you! i dunno if anybody actually reads this board or not, but i thought it would be good to introduce myself anyways, haha ^^;;

i'm hyzenthlay, but you can call me emi if you want! my first ac was wild world when i was very little, and i've been playing new leaf basically since it came out. i just recently restarted my ac:nl town after a long hiatus from it, and i'm trying to get back into the swing of things - so i thought it would be good to try and meet some new people along the way!

my current town is adelaide, which is real small and plain rn since i just restarted. my native fruit is the peach, and my villagers are in my signature. i have way too many dreamies to list, because it's really easy for me to fall in love with a villager ; ___; my ultimate fave is apollo, though! i hope we can be friends!

Hi

Hello how are you :) Welcome to the forums. I love your username, is it a reference to Watership Down? I love those types of books and movies that show an unsung reality for animals, so that's how I know about it. Also did you read or watch Felidae and Plague Dogs? And I guess Emi's your real name, I love that name. When I was little I named a dog with a wound on her head, Emma. I couldn't keep her unfortunately, but our neighbor's took her to a non kill shelter. And since Emi is like Emma it reminded me of her. Also I love Apollo, unfortunately I don't have room in my town for him.

Back