• The closing ceremony for our Lunar New Year event has been posted! View the winning entries in the thread here. Thanks for joining us for this new TBT event. Be on the lookout for our next brand-new event, which will bid farewell to Animal Crossing: New Leaf online, coming soon!

[HD]Reformed Wallpaper

SilentHopes

Swag Master
Bells
Dragon Tokens
Warning! Spoilers contain large images! (1920x1080)

I did not create these photos. I merely added a split-tone effect and played with the quality and lighting. Credit for the image goes to Rushmile from Themebin.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Before</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Old_Chicago_by_Rushmile.jpg
</div>
http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq32/Rorato74/Old_Chicago_by_Rushmile.jpg

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>After</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Old_Chicago_Reformed_1920x1080png.png
</div>
http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq32/Rorato74/Old_Chicago_Reformed_1920x1080png.png

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Revisited</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Old_Chicago_by_Rushmile-1.png
</div>
http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq32/Rorato74/Old_Chicago_by_Rushmile.png

Thoughts? :)

you really...kinda...killed all the detail from the original one.

If anything the first one DOES look better.

Rorato said:
L Lawliet said:
The original looks better.
Oh, I thought you left tbt. >_< <small><small><small><small><small>dam...</small></small></small></small></small>
You asked for thoughts, and I gave you mine, so don't be a *censored.4.0* about it.

I agree, the original looks better. Your versions washes out colours, makes things look too flat and adds unrealistic lighting. Not to mention the detail loss.

L Lawliet said:
Rorato said:
L Lawliet said:
Oh, I thought you left tbt. >_< <small><small><small><small><small>dam...</small></small></small></small></small>
You asked for thoughts, and I gave you mine, so don't be a *censored.4.0* about it.
First off, I'm not being a *censored.4.0* about it. I actually thought you left tbt because I haven't seen you around, so, not really sure how the bloody hell that could offend you.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Revisited</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
</div>

Oddly i kinda like the second version better.

Rorato said:
L Lawliet said:
Rorato said:
L Lawliet said:
First off, I'm not being a *censored.4.0* about it. I actually thought you left tbt because I haven't seen you around, so, not really sure how the bloody hell that could offend you.

</div>
Because the emoticon at the end looks like disappointment.

L Lawliet said:
Rorato said:
L Lawliet said:
Rorato said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep<small><small><small><small><small>dam...</small></small></small></small></small>

</div>
No, that was supposed to be something along the lines of: Oh, wow. How did I miss that??

Rorato said:
L Lawliet said:
Rorato said:
L Lawliet said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep<small><small><small><small><small>dam...</small></small></small></small></small>

</div>
No, that was supposed to be something along the lines of: Oh, wow. How did I miss that??
Alright then.

Jas0n said:
I agree, the original looks better. Your versions washes out colours, makes things look too flat and adds unrealistic lighting. Not to mention the detail loss.
This.

Back