• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

[HD]Reformed Wallpaper

SilentHopes

Swag Master
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Warning! Spoilers contain large images! (1920x1080)

I did not create these photos. I merely added a split-tone effect and played with the quality and lighting. Credit for the image goes to Rushmile from Themebin.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Before</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Old_Chicago_by_Rushmile.jpg
</div>
http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq32/Rorato74/Old_Chicago_by_Rushmile.jpg

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>After</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Old_Chicago_Reformed_1920x1080png.png
</div>
http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq32/Rorato74/Old_Chicago_Reformed_1920x1080png.png

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Revisited</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Old_Chicago_by_Rushmile-1.png
</div>
http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq32/Rorato74/Old_Chicago_by_Rushmile.png

Thoughts? :)

you really...kinda...killed all the detail from the original one.

If anything the first one DOES look better.

Rorato said:
L Lawliet said:
The original looks better.
Oh, I thought you left tbt. >_< <small><small><small><small><small>dam...</small></small></small></small></small>
You asked for thoughts, and I gave you mine, so don't be a *censored.4.0* about it.

I agree, the original looks better. Your versions washes out colours, makes things look too flat and adds unrealistic lighting. Not to mention the detail loss.

L Lawliet said:
Rorato said:
L Lawliet said:
Oh, I thought you left tbt. >_< <small><small><small><small><small>dam...</small></small></small></small></small>
You asked for thoughts, and I gave you mine, so don't be a *censored.4.0* about it.
First off, I'm not being a *censored.4.0* about it. I actually thought you left tbt because I haven't seen you around, so, not really sure how the bloody hell that could offend you.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Revisited</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
</div>

Rorato said:
L Lawliet said:
Rorato said:
L Lawliet said:
First off, I'm not being a *censored.4.0* about it. I actually thought you left tbt because I haven't seen you around, so, not really sure how the bloody hell that could offend you.

</div>
Because the emoticon at the end looks like disappointment.

L Lawliet said:
Rorato said:
L Lawliet said:
Rorato said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep<small><small><small><small><small>dam...</small></small></small></small></small>

</div>
No, that was supposed to be something along the lines of: Oh, wow. How did I miss that??

Rorato said:
L Lawliet said:
Rorato said:
L Lawliet said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep<small><small><small><small><small>dam...</small></small></small></small></small>

</div>
No, that was supposed to be something along the lines of: Oh, wow. How did I miss that??
Alright then.

Jas0n said:
I agree, the original looks better. Your versions washes out colours, makes things look too flat and adds unrealistic lighting. Not to mention the detail loss.
This.

Back