Have you unlocked all?

I did three or four days after I got the game, the 14th. Also, nothing happens when you get Level 7.

Mediocre isn't the word for it, really.

:p

Uhh, I'm only on the first cup in 150cc. >__>

I don't play much and if I do, it's online.

PikMino42 said:
Mediocre isn't the word for it, really.

Uhh, I'm only on the first cup in 150cc. >__>

I don't play much and if I do, it's online.
More like, "cheap."

But yeah, I managed to play online, and beat the game in a couple of days.

:p Of course, I was playing like mad to get new characters, so...

I got everything but the level 7 thing.

still it is a cool game even without other things. but why can't you get shy guy!

and for tht matter what happened to koopa, paratroopa, Birdo, Toadette, King Boo, I didn't really like pety but I guess him. They should have those guys still I think.

i think ROB should have been taken and stuffed where Shy Guy is... then shyguy should be where ROB is... it'd make more sence...

and no, i dont think i've unlocked everything.... i haven't done level 7 on the missions, and i dont have 3 stars by my name (or even one >_>)

yeah, the stars are cool, i want to get a couple

SPORGE27 said:

still it is a cool game even without other things. but why can't you get shy guy!

and for tht matter what happened to koopa, paratroopa, Birdo, Toadette, King Boo, I didn't really like pety but I guess him. They should have those guys still I think.
And Diddy of cource! Why did they leave out Diddy, but include DRY BONES?

EDIT: And yes, I did unlock everything. Exept level 7.

MasterDSX said:
SPORGE27 said:

And Diddy of cource! Why did they leave out Diddy, but include DRY BONES?

EDIT: And yes, I did unlock everything. Exept level 7.
they left out alot of good people... and let ROB in... : \

anyway, yeah, i've got a star now ^-^

and i've beaten mission mode 7... it was rather easy... beat the boss (got a star) in 1 try.

Back