• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Have you "finished" your town yet?

Have you "finished" your town yet?

• Yes!

Votes: 5 4.8%
  • No

Votes: 48 45.7%
  • My town is never finished.

Votes: 52 49.5%

• Total voters
Well, I was almost finished when my static moved out :( going through the 16 villager cycle with only one spot is pretty much impossible, so I decided to move 3 out as well and cycle to 20 and then replot everyone better. The only real sad part was erasing a character that I had finished his house. Still trying to get 2 more pwp's as well. Guess I'll be working on it forever but that's ok. Keeps me playing!! already at 11/20 :)

Haha nooooo
It's possible it will be in the future, but I'm just so indecisive. I want to wait to put pwp's in until I have all my flowers down, and I keep changing where I want houses to be. Yesterday I decided to completely change a previously finished field of flowers...
I like it, though. I'm not sure I ever want to get to a place in my town where I feel like I can't change anything. That's part of the fun.

No- not by a long shot. Not only do I need to design an adequate pathway for an archaic looking town but I need to cycle through a number of my villagers to get Clay and Mallary, finish expanding the houses of both my mayor and alt, unlock and build numerous PWPs... need I go on?

Back