• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hatred

radical6

stop pming me for collectibles
Bells
Pink Star Fragment
New Horizons Token
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
so if u havent heard hatred is basically a really angsty guy who wants to kill everyone. trailer below

u think its 2 far?? tbh i dont give a **** it looks really goddamn boring. as long as it isnt based off of real events, if u find fun in randomly killing ppl for no reason whatsoever then go ahead. i think its just trying to be rly edgy. games like killing zombies /monsters/soldiers at least have a reason, this doesn't. hes just some angry guy. i mean ppl argue u can do it in games such as GTA but thats not the main point of the game lol. i have no problem with the game moral wise but i think its honestly a waste of time. if they banned it cuz violence i wouldnt care because would anyone really have played this if it wasnt for the controversy.. kinda like the interviews only doing good cuz ~censorship!!!~

what r ur thoughts on it :cool:

i mean hotline miami is one of my fave games and u basically kill russian mobsters cuz, idk someone told u to for no reason could be argued as well but i found the story interesting at least so i stuck aroun for that. this idk he just seems rly angry an from what ive heard u just kill random ppl

Last edited:
This game shows a developer that is trying to be edgy and controversial to give their cliched game some sort of publicity without paying much.

Really though, I don't care for the game. If we were to draw a line in the sand, people would soon put it at GTA and even Binding of Isaac. Just let it die like all the other failed Greenlit games.

probably bcuz if my memory serves me correctly, it was initially taken off steam. until gaben personally intervened and put it back up. its been a longstanding policy of valve not to actively censor games (unlike nintendo for example)

He's going to cut his victims with that edge.

This. As much as people shouldn't censor stuff per se, I'm not gonna actively support their work if they are that outspoken and affiliates with other neo-nazis.

Oh my god really? ew okay there's no way I want this game out either oh my god ew

It wouldn't have been so well-known if people didn't throw a hissy fit over it.
It's like how NK sent empty threats about the release of The Interview. Now everybody wants to see that film simply because it's some "forbidden" thing.

I personally don't care for it. It's not like it's anything new in the world of video games either. The Postal games were needlessly violent, but people shut up about those in the end as well. Postal 2 was Greenlit very quickly and has been on Steam ever since, being thrown into various sales. People aren't complaining about that.

It doesn't matter who or what the game creators are either. There's people in the game industry with an agenda that they actually want to carry out, like the SJWs over at Naughty Dog. People still play their games regardless of that, so I don't see how "the makers are neo-nazis!!" is a good reason to not play Hatred. Replace it with anything else ("The makers are Muslim so I won't be playing this.") and you'll be called a bigot.

It's whether or not the game itself interests you.

It wouldn't have been so well-known if people didn't throw a hissy fit over it.
It's like how NK sent empty threats about the release of The Interview. Now everybody wants to see that film simply because it's some "forbidden" thing.

I personally don't care for it. It's not like it's anything new in the world of video games either. The Postal games were needlessly violent, but people shut up about those in the end as well. Postal 2 was Greenlit very quickly and has been on Steam ever since, being thrown into various sales. People aren't complaining about that.

It doesn't matter who or what the game creators are either. There's people in the game industry with an agenda that they actually want to carry out, like the SJWs over at Naughty Dog. People still play their games regardless of that, so I don't see how "the makers are neo-nazis!!" is a good reason to not play Hatred. Replace it with anything else ("The makers are Muslim so I won't be playing this.") and you'll be called a bigot.

It's whether or not the game itself interests you.

lol wow I never expected to see your type on these forums

You basically said neo Nazis are totally fine and "social justice warriors" aren't. Like, oh my god.
If you could read the paragraph again, all I said was that it doesn't matter who the developers are as long as they're not trying to push some agenda. You made that into "omg u sed neonazis not bad but sjws are!!11".

Neo-nazis are just people with a certain political view. I don't give a **** how much other people dehumanize them, because in the end you're just using a small fraction of people in a certain group to form your opinion on the rest of them.
To use Muslims as an example again, it's like saying ISIL is a perfect example of what all Muslims are like. It's not.

Next time you want to criticize someone's post, make sure to properly understand what they're saying first.

This game doesn't really interest me. It just looks like a boring game with it's entire popularity based on the hope of SJW's throwing a tantrum.

Am I offended by it? No. It's just a game. There's games that aren't much different than this game and there's far worse than this game already available on the market. Hell, I've played far worse than this game, stuff that's made my stomach churn, and I can play/watch some pretty disturbing things without batting an eyelid.
It's just because the goal is killing civilians without any reason that people are throwing a hissy fit. It's playing up to that old stereotype that playing this game will cause you to go out into the streets and beat a nun to death with a baby. You do the same in GTA regardless of whether it's your prime objective or not, you've killed hundreds of innocent civilians by the end credits.

So a game that's made simply to shock people has succeeded in shocking people? I'm shocked.

The only reason I would even consider playing this trash is because the main character reminds me of Nathan Explosion, and it would be amusing for a few moments to pretend I'm playing as him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You basically said neo Nazis are totally fine and "social justice warriors" aren't. Like, oh my god.

No they didn't, they had an actual point. You shouldn't not do something because of the creators beliefs. Their beliefs have nothing to do with the quality of the end product (unless of course, it's trying to force those beliefs on you)

If we don't play something because the creator had 'wrong beliefs', then I demand you go and burn any and all Disney merchandise in your home right now for a start.

Last edited:
I don't understand how there could be any room for approval of anything neo-Nazis do or create.

Back