• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Has Celeste/shooting stars gotten rarer?

Isabelle is useless. She hasn't announced a meteor shower at all for me but I've had Celeste come many times and many clear nights with showers.

For the first time, Isabelle told me we were having a meteor shower. I stayed up to 11pm, did not see single shooting star, so I went to bed.

I've only had 1 meteor shower that was announced by Isabelle. I had so many meteors and completed my achievements for that.
I've been playing since release date and no TT and I've found quite a lot of meteors throughout the game whether Celeste is on the island or not... But I've had to just stare at the sky for ages and just leave the game idle with sound up in the background before any stars appeared and it would only be about 5 or 6 maximum.

Back