• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Has anyone used the AC eReader cards?

No, i've got an english version so i don't even have the e reader, i think.

Me!!!

I'm one of the eight people in the world that own all of the following:

- A Gamecube
- A Gameboy Advance
- Animal Crossing
- A GCN/GBA link cable
- Animal Crossing E-Reader cards

Although I must say, Ice Climber is almost worth it. :lol:

Isn't eReader like really dumb? I heard it just swipes a card and tells you stuff about the card.

I have an eReader and some AC eReader cards. I have one that gives you a free K.K. Ska music without requesting it for K.K. That means I can have two in one Saturday night.

;)

Oh, you can get it at Saturday night at the Train Station. But K.K. Slider only shows up from 8:00pm - 12:00 Midnight. Giving you only 4 hours to go to him.

Yah, and you can get one song from him each night from each character. So max is 4 a week (since there are four possible players).

DSCUBER9000 said:
Me!!!

- A Gamecube
- A Gameboy Advance
- Animal Crossing
- A GCN/GBA ]
I m one of those 8 too.

I had the E-reader cards, but wasnt able to use them since I didnt have the right townsfolk to use 'em.

YogurtBandit said:
DSCUBER9000 said:
Me!!!

- A Gamecube
- A Gameboy Advance
- Animal Crossing
- A GCN/GBA ]
I m one of those 8 too.

I had the E-reader cards, but wasnt able to use them since I didnt have the right townsfolk to use 'em.
The item cards have to go to certain villagers?

STORMCOMMANDER said:
YogurtBandit said:
DSCUBER9000 said:
Me!!!

- A Gamecube
- A Gameboy Advance
- Animal Crossing
- A GCN/GBA ]
I m one of those 8 too.

The item cards have to go to certain villagers?
No, I had the Towns pepole cards.

Back