Harvest Moon: AWL Help

BAMBAM! said:
4 i actauly got married on the first day I played it!

:p you picked an easy girl

:p i got Nami, she's the heardest... took me til the second to last day of winter

:p of course i did it all without help from anyone... no guides or anything

:)

OK... and the hearts should be red, right? And what things should I give to Nami other than fossils and etc?

She has a special flower that she loves... I think it's exclusive to autumn... I don't remember. I think taht the easiest way to get her is to break the heart of the other two and make her prepose.

;)

BULERIAS said:
OK... and the hearts should be red, right? And what things should I give to Nami other than fossils and etc?
Nami likes fish, and crops you've grown, things that would impress someone, something to be proud of

:)

[quote="] Here is a tip:

If you propose too early, you will lose a heart or two from that girl. >_< [/quote]
Yeah, I know... I can't get Nami to fall in love with me so I'm going with Muffy. My brother proposed to Celia, and there was this cutscene where she said that her father gave her mother a Blue Feather once.... and that's it. Is he married to Celia now?

BAMBAM! said:
Um, that's not possible. :|

Serisously, that's a blatant lie. You can't see her all the day long and she only likes on present per day.

PIKMIN042 said:
BAMBAM! said:
Um, that's not possible. :|

Serisously, that's a blatant lie. You can't see her all the day long and she only likes on present per day.
AND you get the Blue Feather on the first day of Summer, and you can't marry without it.

BULERIAS said:
[quote="] Here is a tip:

If you propose too early, you will lose a heart or two from that girl. >_<
Yeah, I know... I can't get Nami to fall in love with me so I'm going with Muffy. My brother proposed to Celia, and there was this cutscene where she said that her father gave her mother a Blue Feather once.... and that's it. Is he married to Celia now? [/quote]
Hmm... when I married Celia, there was a different cut scene.

] [quote="BULERIAS said:
[quote="] Here is a tip:

If you propose too early, you will lose a heart or two from that girl. >_<
Yeah, I know... I can't get Nami to fall in love with me so I'm going with Muffy. My brother proposed to Celia, and there was this cutscene where she said that her father gave her mother a Blue Feather once.... and that's it. Is he married to Celia now? [/quote]
Hmm... when I married Celia, there was a different cut scene. [/quote]
I meant when I proposed.

BAMBAM! said:
Like I said before I played the game the whole day because it was rental
You can't do taht! Ask the game developers! It isn't programmed that way? Do you get that?!

Back