• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway Harmonia's Monthly Giveaway! {Month 2 - OPEN!}

Ok thanks. I was also wondering, what's the most amount of entries you've gotten so far?

i'm not sure! i'll calculate that next time i'll update the spreadsheet (probably tonight when i come back from my cycling trip) :blush:

Hi. I noticed you don't have an fsjal of your mayor, so I would like to enter my fsjal rendition of you as an art entry =D

You may think this is a joke, but I'm a horrible artist and I actually spent some time on this, hahahahaha.

fsjal_mayor.jpg

Link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r200gfljan33vau/fsjal_mayor.png?dl=0

Last edited:
Hi. I noticed you don't have an fsjal of your mayor, so I would like to enter my fsjal rendition of you as an art entry =D

You may think this is a joke, but I'm a horrible artist and I actually spent some time on this, hahahahaha.

3qlj61aqMktFuY_g1CPISGLvTLJapiuT5rREAWpmik4

the pic doesnt work!

Back