• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Happy Home Designer [DLC LIST] - Updated & Complete

spamurai

Bells
の
つ
ど
森
う
ぶ
Updated DLC List:

Special Request Character DLC:

DLC:Content:Japan:EU:NA:
Louie
NMF5Ewn.png
01 Oct - 01 Nov '15 (Spotpass)Oct '15 (spotpass)Sept '15 (Nintendo Zone) 06 Oct '15 (spotpass)
Filly
1tZxOZl.jpg
30 July - 30 Sept '15 (7/11)09 Oct - 09 Jan '16 (GAME UK)17 Oct '15 (Nintendo Zone)
Felyne
qADkKeA.png
Nov ' 15 (spotpass)Nov '15 (spotpass)Nov '15 (Nintendo Zone) Nov - Dec (spotpass)
Claude
oULuK4U.png
Dec '15 (spotpass)Dec '15 (spotpass)Dec '15 (Nintendo Zone) Dec - Jan (spotpass)
Maddie
5XZcivM.png
Feb '16 (spotpass)Feb '16 (spotpass)Feb '16 (spotpass)

Happy Home Network DLC:

Month:Challenge:Exclusive Content:
October 2015#1 - The Sweetest Home EverMassive Cake, Candy House
November 2015#2 - A Battle Between GiantsInflatable Rossetti, Robot
December 2015#3 - A Culinary ContestGiant Stewpot, Large Egg
January 2016#4 - An Attack of the InvadersGiant Ant, UFO
February 2016#5 - A Celebrity LifestyleStack of Bills, Luxury Car
March 2016#6 - A Seascape on the HorizonSubmarine, Iceberg
April 2016#7 - A Land of Fairy TalesCarriage, Tea Cups
May 2016#8 - The Grand OutdoorsTent, Mountain
June 2016#9 - A Feast for a BearGiant Teddy Bear, Giant Stewpot (again)
July 2016#10 - TBCTBC

Miscellaneous, Obtainable Content:

Via:Content:Method:
Villager AmiiboGolden StatueScan Villager Amiibo
Festival VariantsSame as OriginalsScan Amiibo Cards

Last edited:
Japan also has Louie and a Monster Hunter DLC that still has no set release date.
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/edhj/collabo/index.html

Awesome. Thank you.
Maybe we will trade again when the Monster Hunter comes out if it's not coming out in EU xD

Do you by any chance know how you get DLC? Like Louie for example ><

You can visit a Nintendo Zone (BestBuy/_The Cloud Wifi's) or do the Router/Smartphone Hotspot trick (see tiny link in my sig for Nintendo Zone trick).

Thanks for putting this together ^^ I wonder if we will have monthly dlc? Kind of surprised Louie wasn't exclusive to NA/EU but oh well.

I hope NA also gets the Monster Hunter DLC ;-;

Felyne looks so cuteeeeee ;w;

Do you by any chance know how you get DLC? Like Louie for example ><

You can visit a Nintendo Zone (BestBuy/_The Cloud Wifi's) or do the Router/Smartphone Hotspot trick (see tiny link in my sig for Nintendo Zone trick).
I was able to get Louie just by going to the laptop on the desk that's upstairs via my own wifi, without doing the hotspot trick :D.

I was able to get Louie just by going to the laptop on the desk that's upstairs via my own wifi, without doing the hotspot trick :D.

Oh really? That's weird :/
Have you changed your routers name in the past?
Some people can't do it even with the trick :O

Nope always been the same network id :).

Edit: image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 3,859
Last edited:
What about the items you can get from entering in contests? I'm not sure if that is appropriate for this thread or if it should be another one.

So you can actually trade items in this game somehow and enter contests to win exclusive items? :eek:

So you can actually trade items in this game somehow and enter contests to win exclusive items? :eek:

No for the first question, yes for the second. Except for using Happy Home Network to look at others' houses, there's no online interaction at all. But yes, if you design a house and enter it in contests, you will get free exclusive items just for entering. There's one running right now, until the 16th.

No for the first question, yes for the second. Except for using Happy Home Network to look at others' houses, there's no online interaction at all. But yes, if you design a house and enter it in contests, you will get free exclusive items just for entering. There's one running right now, until the 16th.

Nice, just got the game over night '^^

When exactly do I unlock the DLC download and contest enter?

Nice, just got the game over night '^^

When exactly do I unlock the DLC download and contest enter?

DLC download is on the second floor; interact with the 3DS while at a Nintendo Zone. (Louie will be on Spotpass from Oct. 6th onward.) Happy Home Network is unlocked via an update, and I'd assume that you can use it after aiding Carrie. (IDK though since I played a while, then got the update and when I went back on the computer was already up.)

DLC download is on the second floor; interact with the 3DS while at a Nintendo Zone. (Louie will be on Spotpass from Oct. 6th onward.) Happy Home Network is unlocked via an update, and I'd assume that you can use it after aiding Carrie. (IDK though since I played a while, then got the update and when I went back on the computer was already up.)

Oh ok, Louie isn't out yet! ... so I can just play on for now, think I'll unlock the 3DS upstairs, before he comes.

Nice, so I have to join that contest asap!, I loved decorating houses in ACNL :D

Monster Hunter items look so cool. I can't wait for them to be released in NA.

Oh ok, Louie isn't out yet! ... so I can just play on for now, think I'll unlock the 3DS upstairs, before he comes.

Nice, so I have to join that contest asap!, I loved decorating houses in ACNL :D
Louie is out over Nintendo Zone right now. (e.g. B&N, BB) You can use the 3DS at an NZ location right now to get Louie; starting on the 6th, you can use it at any WiFi network to get Louie, in case there are no NZes in your area.
Yeah, contests give you special items you can't get anywhere else. Even if you don't win, you can keep the massive cake and the candy house!

Last edited:
Louie is out over Nintendo Zone right now. (e.g. B&N, BB) You can use the 3DS at an NZ location right now to get Louie; starting on the 6th, you can use it at any WiFi network to get Louie, in case there are no NZes in your area.
Yeah, contests give you special items you can't get anywhere else. Even if you don't win, you can keep the massive cake and the candy house!

Oh ok, that's not so good.
I thought that you have to win, that would've make it soooo interesting.
Or the first 10 ppl get smth and then u "send" them to friends somehow ... Oh well.

Nice, I'll check for Louie as soon as I unlock the 3DS :)

Back