the poster formerly known as AverageSean
Bells
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
titolobb1sm1.png

_________________________________________________Anyone here play it, if you do maybe we could eventually get a TBT custom game that might be sort of fun. Also you can discuss the game here I guess, I've been playing this a little more in preparation of Reach. You can also discuss ODST here, and if you need any help ask here and see if anyone will help you.

I do a LAN with my friends every few months/weeks. I don't have good enough internet to play online.

I've tried to get TBT weekly custom games/tournaments going twice before... I'm willing to keep trying. I have always maintained that this game has the most fun custom games of any game out there.

Haha, I decided to play this game today on a whim, and I went 31-0 in a game of Social Slayer. Perfection + Untouchable. The whole time I felt like I was in some dream... a dream where I was playing TF2, only it looked funny, I could only see things directly in front of me, and I floated around like I was on the moon.

Mino said:
Haha, I decided to play this game today on a whim, and I went 31-0 in a game of Social Slayer. Perfection + Untouchable. The whole time I felt like I was in some dream... a dream where I was playing TF2, only it looked funny, I could only see things directly in front of me, and I floated around like I was on the moon.
Link to the game?

I play this game a lot so if you wanna include me in the custom games you can.

What rank is everyone?

And I can't wait for Reach. Looks awesome.

Nigel said:
Mino said:
]Hey Nigel, wanna play? =)

Rogar said:
Nigel said:
Mino said:
]Hey Nigel, wanna play? =)
Sure I'm on right now, just send me a friend request
My gamertag is: CloysterMan

Nigel said:
Mino said:
]Uhh, here. I'm VolcanoBakemeat there. There were quite a lot of new players, apparently. I have since changed my gamertag, but it seems like Bungie has yet to pick up on that.

People still play this game?

I dig the *censored.2.0* out of Forge, but the game's basic formula of jump, run towards enemy while shooting, hit B kind of got old. Excited for Reach, though.

Fabioisonfire said:

I dig the *censored.2.0* out of Forge, but the game's basic formula of jump, run towards enemy while shooting, hit B kind of got old. Excited for Reach, though.
Thats only how AR noobs play.
Using the BR takes skill.

Nigel said:
Fabioisonfire said:

Thats only how AR noobs play.
Using the BR takes skill.
eh once you learn to actually shoot the head not really.

hey does anyone want to get Vidmaster: Deja Vu and Endure?

hehehe.

bampity bamp bamp. anyone up for matchmaking? I'm in the mood.

Back