Halo 3

Gnome

the poster formerly known as AverageSean
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Posts
6,686
Bells
496
Dragon Tokens
0
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
titolobb1sm1.png

_________________________________________________Anyone here play it, if you do maybe we could eventually get a TBT custom game that might be sort of fun. Also you can discuss the game here I guess, I've been playing this a little more in preparation of Reach. You can also discuss ODST here, and if you need any help ask here and see if anyone will help you.
 
I do a LAN with my friends every few months/weeks. I don't have good enough internet to play online.
 
I've tried to get TBT weekly custom games/tournaments going twice before... I'm willing to keep trying. I have always maintained that this game has the most fun custom games of any game out there.
 
Haha, I decided to play this game today on a whim, and I went 31-0 in a game of Social Slayer. Perfection + Untouchable. The whole time I felt like I was in some dream... a dream where I was playing TF2, only it looked funny, I could only see things directly in front of me, and I floated around like I was on the moon.
 
Mino said:
Haha, I decided to play this game today on a whim, and I went 31-0 in a game of Social Slayer. Perfection + Untouchable. The whole time I felt like I was in some dream... a dream where I was playing TF2, only it looked funny, I could only see things directly in front of me, and I floated around like I was on the moon.
Link to the game?

I play this game a lot so if you wanna include me in the custom games you can.

What rank is everyone?

And I can't wait for Reach. Looks awesome.
 
Nigel said:
Mino said:
Haha, I decided to play this game today on a whim, and I went 31-0 in a game of Social Slayer. Perfection + Untouchable. The whole time I felt like I was in some dream... a dream where I was playing TF2, only it looked funny, I could only see things directly in front of me, and I floated around like I was on the moon.
]Hey Nigel, wanna play? =)
 
Rogar said:
Nigel said:
Mino said:
Haha, I decided to play this game today on a whim, and I went 31-0 in a game of Social Slayer. Perfection + Untouchable. The whole time I felt like I was in some dream... a dream where I was playing TF2, only it looked funny, I could only see things directly in front of me, and I floated around like I was on the moon.
]Hey Nigel, wanna play? =)
Sure I'm on right now, just send me a friend request
My gamertag is: CloysterMan
 
Nigel said:
Mino said:
Haha, I decided to play this game today on a whim, and I went 31-0 in a game of Social Slayer. Perfection + Untouchable. The whole time I felt like I was in some dream... a dream where I was playing TF2, only it looked funny, I could only see things directly in front of me, and I floated around like I was on the moon.
]Uhh, here. I'm VolcanoBakemeat there. There were quite a lot of new players, apparently. I have since changed my gamertag, but it seems like Bungie has yet to pick up on that.
 
People still play this game?

I dig the *censored.2.0* out of Forge, but the game's basic formula of jump, run towards enemy while shooting, hit B kind of got old. Excited for Reach, though.
 
Fabioisonfire said:
People still play this game?

I dig the *censored.2.0* out of Forge, but the game's basic formula of jump, run towards enemy while shooting, hit B kind of got old. Excited for Reach, though.
Thats only how AR noobs play.
Using the BR takes skill.
 
Nigel said:
Fabioisonfire said:
People still play this game?

I dig the *censored.2.0* out of Forge, but the game's basic formula of jump, run towards enemy while shooting, hit B kind of got old. Excited for Reach, though.
Thats only how AR noobs play.
Using the BR takes skill.
eh once you learn to actually shoot the head not really.
 
hey does anyone want to get Vidmaster: Deja Vu and Endure?

hehehe.
 
bampity bamp bamp. anyone up for matchmaking? I'm in the mood.
 
Back
Top