• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Hair-bow wigs + Celeste Ribbons + Balloons

full town meaning 10 villagers. i have villagers in my void :/

Ohhh
I don't mind if a random voided gets moved in :3

EDIT: After saying 9, I realise you meant 10; my bad!

- - - Post Merge - - -

? I have to step out, sorry >.<

Last edited:
Hello! Are there any hair bow wigs left?

Thank you for being so generous and holding this giveaway!

*I'm back, for those who ordered and did not receive the requested item(s), please feel free to VM or PM me when you're available to pick up the item(s) ^-^

*I will update this thread as I get more or less hair bow wigs, balloons, Celeste ribbons, etc.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! Are there any hair bow wigs left?

Thank you for being so generous and holding this giveaway!

Hello! I'm not sure when you'll see this, but yes, I have a lot (6) hair bow wigs, would you like one//some? :3 (please x3)

Could I possibly get the bunny balloon if it's still available ^^

There's a green one! My friend has some of mine so if you want, I'll be getting one of each colour tomorrow :3

Really! Oh then, if I can, I'd love to get the the pink one from you! I can pay you in IGB of TBT if you'd like :blush: ~

Really! Oh then, if I can, I'd love to get the the pink one from you! I can pay you in IGB of TBT if you'd like :blush: ~

I think I have a pink one on my char, but I don't really want it, so I could give it to you instead! And if you're alright with it, TBT would be fine :3

can I have a celeste bow and a hair-bow wig? I'm not going to be available until Friday 6pm JST

Hello! I'd love a Hair Bow Wig and a Celeste Ribbon ^^ My FC is 4527-9152-3548

Are you looking for anything in return? I think I have some IGN bells to spare if so ^w^

Last edited:
Hello! I'd love a Hair Bow Wig and a Celeste Ribbon ^^ My FC is 4527-9152-3548

Are you looking for anything in return? I think I have some IGN bells to spare if so ^w^

Hi! I'm sorry I'm replying late, I've been busy with stuff :3 I can open gates later (when you're available)

- - - Post Merge - - -

can I have a celeste bow and a hair-bow wig? I'm not going to be available until Friday 6pm JST

Sure! Just VM me when you're available!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Celeste ribbon please. My character looks so cute in them

I can open gates later today, I'll VM you!

Hi I'm kinda late haha but if you're still giving away celeste ribbons I'd love one if it's cool :blush:

ahhhhhh can I get a Celeste ribbon?
I can give you igb items (I have a lot of carnations if you'd like some) in return :blush:

Back