• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

United States [H] Kapp'n (005), Luna (014), and more! [W] Sprinkle (176), Fauna (019), and others.

Hi, I'm interested in your Broccolo, 202 Blathers, Barold, and Rowan. I can trade you Shari, Sterling, 117 Jack, Mathilda, and Sparro. Send me a PM if you want to trade :)

Hi :) I just have Broccolo and Rowan. Sorry I already traded Blathers and Barold :( let me know if you're still interested in trading.

Hi :) I just have Broccolo and Rowan. Sorry I already traded Blathers and Barold :( let me know if you're still interested in trading.

That's ok. I actually only need Broccolo now, so I'll trade you any three of mine that you want for him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's ok. I actually only need Broccolo now, so I'll trade you any three of mine that you want for him.

Back